Page 46 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to CUSA

Default Re: NDSU to CUSA

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    Post #283 you agreed with CAS's post #282 that we should hold out for a B12 invite rather than taking a pud MWC invite. You stated you would prefer B10 but think we have a better shot at B12. Maybe you're comment should have been in purple but since it wasn't seems to me that you stated you would prefer waiting for a B12 invite that, by your comment, you think is a possibility.
    Preference doesnt equal reality. Nice extrapolation btw.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Exactly. And .... my life won’t end if we don’t move to FBS in the next 10 minutes of it.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Extrapolation? I just paraphrased what you said. That’s not extrapolation at all.

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Exactly. And .... my life won’t end if we don’t move to FBS in the next 10 minutes of it.
    Mine won’t either.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea lets face facts with the Mountain West:

Colorado State got their shit handed to them by US and SDSU, they wont invite us
    Wyoming Bohl won't invite us because he knows we are a better program
    Boise State doesn't want anyone with a "novelty" sharing the limelight.
    UNLV and the other shit teams know that NDSU is better than them.
    Fresno/San Jose/Hawaii/San Diego don't want to fly to Fargo

so F em.

CUSA/AAC into BIG 12 in 10 years works for me!
    Wow!!!
    Just Wow!!!

This is what happens when you tell so many stories, you can’t keep them all straight…..
    sometimes the truth slips out by accident……

I needed to get this copied before Chapo can delete/edit it

Chapo, who has been promoting NDSU to the Mountain West for years…

Chapo, who kept saying all NDSU had to do was promote itself to the Mountain West and they would be in……

Everything on his Mountain West list above has been known for years, except for SDSU handing Colorado State their s - - t during this season……

And yet Chapo continued to be Bisonville’s largest source of Bison Fatigue…

And yet Chapo continued to be The Useful Tool of Brookings, El Forko Grande & Dinkytown……

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Wow!!!
    Just Wow!!!

This is what happens when you tell so many stories, you can’t keep them all straight…..

Chapo, who kept saying all NDSU had to do was promote itself to the Mountain West and they would be in……

Everything on his Mountain West list above has been known for years, except for SDSU handing Colorado State their s - - t during this season……

And yet Chapo continued to be The Useful Tool of Brookings, El Forko Grande & Dinkytown……
    Right? His constant shit gets old in a hurry. I often wonder if he actually has a job or family, given the amount of time he spends posting here. Just effing crazy! And a bit weird. Makes me wonder whether he is or has missed something in life.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Wow!!!
    Just Wow!!!

Well said sir, well said.

Wow!!!
    Just Wow!!!

I honestly don't understand some people's hate for this guy. Chapo's comment was a reply to mine. He was obviously throwing me a bone because I made a comment that I'd be fine without the MWC. They don't seem to want us so let's be awesome in FBS without them. He was being kind by affirming my sentiments. I suspect he still sincerely believes, as most do, that the MWC would be the ideal landing spot for NDSU, short of the Big 12. Give him some slack.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Right? His constant shit gets old in a hurry. I often wonder if he actually has a job or family, given the amount of time he spends posting here. Just effing crazy! And a bit weird. Makes me wonder whether he is or has missed something in life.
    Someone should reach out to one of the grandmas he hangs out with and get the details for us.

Wow!!!
    Just Wow!!!

Lakes is a brand bro
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes