Page 40 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to CUSA

Default Re: NDSU to CUSA

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    At this point I think we all need username badges so we can tell who is in what camp.

FCS Forever
    FBS or Bust
    FBS when it's right

It's comical watching the same group of people argue with each other with assertions of never, always, forever when it seems pretty obvious to me that almost no one has takena stance that strong.
    Option 1 and 3 are identical. There is no "when its right". Waiting for conferences we want to invite us to the ball like Cinderella IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN unless we are FBS first.

Your options are basically:

1. Never get married
    2. Get married
    3. Only get married if Scarlett Johanson asks me first

Options 1 and 3 are the same
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Has anybody checked with Roads to make sure he has the travel budget to swing a conference USA move?

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Option 1 and 3 are identical. There is no "when its right". Waiting for conferences we want to invite us to the ball like Cinderella IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN unless we are FBS first.

1. Never get married
    2. Get married

You sir are wrong. She could ask first.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

1. Never get married
    2. Get married

Is it possible that we’re Johansson is this scenario and the conferences are Reynolds, Dauriac, and Jost?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas96 View Post
    You sir are wrong. She could ask first.
    She ain't coming this far out of footprint and asking some dude in a t-shirt and un-ironed (FCS) cargo shorts. She has those options closer to home.

When you have a geography problem, you have to be already wearing a bespoke (FBS) suit to get the look. And it might mean cutting and sewing the suit for yourself. And that might require the help of a few local friends in the near term.
    Last edited by The_Sicatoka; 11-04-2021 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I agree with this. People thinking that the AD should be responding to their emails asking if NDSU is going to be moving to FBS are goofy. He doesn’t respond because he probably assumes it’s some 8 year old that got a hold of their parents email.

It does appear like he’s not doing very much, but he and everyone else in the AD has said/implied that it’s going to look that way until something happens. We won’t know until it all shakes out i guess but everyone needs to take a chill pill on the ADML bashing. Things take time and there are dozens of moving pieces. The time for passing extreme judgement is not here. It is not as simple as plugging in the PS5 and playing custom conferences.
    I'm agreeing with you on virtually everything in this thread. But we are over a decade into NDSU's run of FBS-level performance; 8 FCS championships; 2 gamedays in Fargo; a national-interest win over #13 Iowa 5 years ago. We are still in FCS and haven't really been openly committed to moving up. When IS the time to pass judgement?
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    She ain't coming this far out of footprint and asking some dude in a t-shirt and un-ironed (FCS) cargo shorts. She has options closer to home.

When you have a geography problem, you have to be already wearing a bespoke (FBS) suit to get the look. And it might mean cutting and sewing the suit for yourself. And that might require the help of a few local friends in the near term.
    Desperation Reeks dude. go change your UNDies.

Professor is right I started the FBS or Better Thread is 2014!!!! that 2013 & 2015 NDSU team in the FBS wouldve been in a January 1 Bowl game.

WE ARE PROVED OURSELVES 100000% TIMES OVER. its time
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Indiana State has 2 F 150's on their 50 yard line from Terra Haute Fucking Ford and you are ripping on Western Kentucky, Liberty and Louisiana Tech?
    None of those schools mentioned is worth my time and money invested. Enjoy the cavernous dome and 5 rows of seats for your kids.
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    She ain't coming this far out of footprint and asking some dude in a t-shirt and un-ironed (FCS) cargo shorts. She has those options closer to home.

Whoa! Stop with the geopgraphy. They don’t like that round these parts!
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    None of those schools mentioned is worth my time and money invested. Enjoy the cavernous dome and 5 rows of seats for your kids.
    this is different from today how?