Page 15 of 106 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to CUSA

Default Re: NDSU to CUSA

This MAC game at 52 total points before half has me riveted to my TV ... as I wash dishes.

Edit: someone just scored a TD.

solid football...
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    90% of CFB fans are going to have to google to make sure those are legit bowls and very few NDSU fans will be making those a priority. "Christmas is cancelled, Russ we're headed to the Cure Bowl." lol
    Part of the BISON novelty is that it’s North Dakota. With such a small population, and no significant attractions VERY few people have been to the state. Where much of the G5 etc people have heard of/seen/knows someone going there etc.

I think that novelty remains and gets them media attention.

That and the way NDSU plays ball would continue to make them an attraction in G5. Even if the game wasn’t well attended by Bison fans the fans that make it will be awesome as usual and spread the glory across new parts of the nation. Creating new fans, and eventually alumni.

I remember sitting at TCF with small kids behind me wearing their Gopher shit as NDSU tore their hearts out. I leaned over to the boy and said in front of his dad “remember kid… someday if you are good enough. Maybe you could play for The Bison.”

And that kid became Trey Lance.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Part of the BISON novelty is that it’s North Dakota. With such a small population, and no significant attractions VERY few people have been to the state. Where much of the G5 etc people have heard of/seen/knows someone going there etc.

I think that novelty remains and gets them media attention.

That and the way NDSU plays ball would continue to make them an attraction in G5. Even if the game wasn’t well attended by Bison fans the fans that make it will be awesome as usual and spread the glory across new parts of the nation. Creating new fans, and eventually alumni.

I remember sitting at TCF with small kids behind me wearing their Gopher shit as NDSU tore their hearts out. I leaned over to the boy and said in front of his dad “remember kid… someday if you are good enough. Maybe you could play for The Bison.”

And that kid became Trey Lance.
    Cool story bro
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    You drug addiction problem is starting to become more evident. Once in awhile maybe, and they had better be undefeated or maybe one loss with wins against a couple top ten teams. No one is dying to see a 11-1 Wyoming/Ap St get a spot over a 11-1 or 10-2 P5 school like Oklahoma, Ohio St, Alabama, Clemson, Penn St, Auburn, Georgia,Michigan,Oregon,Notre Dame and a few others. And all those bowls you just listed are pretty much bottom of the barrel that a 7-5 P5 school would play a 11-1 or 10-2 Mountain West. All these G5 schools that have had undefeated seasons since the FBS playoffs started....... how many have been given a shot at the 4 team playoff.
    I dont do those idiot.

if there is 8 playoff teams like they are requesting, 1 will be a G5. promise.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    90% of CFB fans are going to have to google to make sure those are legit bowls and very few NDSU fans will be making those a priority. "Christmas is cancelled, Russ we're headed to the Cure Bowl." lol
    And almost every single one gets better TV ratings than the FCS championship game. I looked it up a few years ago to make a point, and I believe only the Boca Raton bowl and maybe the Bahamas bowl got lower ratings than the FCS title game. The average college football fan doesn't know what FCS is.

remember this awesome story? Bahamas Bowl 2017

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment...nd_im_here_to/

So we took a ship down to the Bahamas to see Ohio play UAB, and it has been nothing short of amazing (and honestly, questionable). Here's a short list of things we've done here at the game so far:

-Brought beer right in to the stadium. The locals at the gate didn't even ask to check tickets. One of them took a sip of my beer.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    remember this awesome story? Bahamas Bowl 2017

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment...nd_im_here_to/

So we took a ship down to the Bahamas to see Ohio play UAB, and it has been nothing short of amazing (and honestly, questionable). Here's a short list of things we've done here at the game so far:

-Brought beer right in to the stadium. The locals at the gate didn't even ask to check tickets. One of them took a sip of my beer.
    You need to move there.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    This MAC game at 52 total points before half has me riveted to my TV ... as I wash dishes.

Edit: someone just scored a TD.

solid football...
    It's certainly entertaining. But I wonder if nobody is at the game or if it's covid restrictions. My goodness there couldn't be 1000 people there

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I dont do those idiot.

if there is 8 playoff teams like they are requesting, 1 will be a G5. promise.
    Are you sure........or is that the drugs talking?
    Oh and here is a shocker, Cincinnati is undefeated and currently ranked #6 even if they go undefeated has pretty much no way to make it to the FBS playoffs. And according to the story could actually get jumped by the teams behind them due to strength of schedule and fall further back. Good thing for NDSU that the powerhouse CUSA is an option.https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...nnati-bearcats
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Are you sure........or is that the drugs talking?
    Oh and here is a shocker, Cincinnati is undefeated and currently ranked #6 even if they go undefeated has pretty much no way to make it to the FBS playoffs. And according to the story could actually get jumped by the teams behind them due to strength of schedule and fall further back. Good thing for NDSU that the powerhouse CUSA is an option.https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...nnati-bearcats
    With the current format no. But if the playoff was expanded who knows.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com