Page 84 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to CUSA

Default Re: NDSU to CUSA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    OK, since we aren't supposed to accuse you guys of being FCS Forever people, you tell me what the time line is for moving up. I want to know the scenario and the time line for this mythical MWC move, or whatever other FBS move you will endorse. And don't do the Matt Larsen thing and say we'll wait and move when the time is right or the opportunity comes along. Let's see you people come up with something realistic. If you can't or don't, the FCS Forever label is probably fitting.

At least those of us that want to move up have a vision. Take what we can get, make the most of it, and do something. And I dare you to reply without using the word "strawman".
    Thats vision????? Oh wait that was supposed to be purple. Right????
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 11-17-2021 at 10:38 PM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    1. Doubt NDSU even hits 2K fans at any of those, but rest assured of those 2K that aren't parents of the players the rest are posting in this thread.

2. Why is bisonville the only place i continually see the term strawman. who started that.

3. Did NDSU get the invite yet? Did they get the chance to turn down a shitty FBS conference with the pipe dream of 2-5 years the MWC will come pounding at the door?

Oh? No invite reported? Nevermind.
    Probably the same people that have been saying complimentary football a lot lately. Oh and those "foot in the ground" people too.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This thread...oof! I don’t see any FCS forever guys but I do see a bunch of FBS now guys with bad cases of little man syndrome!
    This whole thread is a waste of time until we have a conference invite in hand!

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    This thread...oof! I don’t see any FCS forever guys but I do see a bunch of FBS now guys with bad cases of little man syndrome!
    That's a good bingo SEMO.

taper is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

OK, since we aren't supposed to accuse you guys of being FCS Forever people, you tell me what the time line is for moving up. I want to know the scenario and the time line for this mythical MWC move, or whatever other FBS move you will endorse. And don't do the Matt Larsen thing and say we'll wait and move when the time is right or the opportunity comes along. Let's see you people come up with something realistic. If you can't or don't, the FCS Forever label is probably fitting.

At least those of us that want to move up have a vision. Take what we can get, make the most of it, and do something. And I dare you to reply without using the word "strawman".
    Moving without regional partners is going to be a catastrophic failure. I have absolutely no doubt about that. Therefore I wait until we can jump as a group. That doesn't make me FCS4Ever, just rational. From what I've seen the vast majority of NDSU fans agree with this. You are the outlier that puts his pride above the good of the university. You are harming NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    People come here because they want to talk about it. It's no more or less of a waste of time than people talking about upcoming or past games. Or programs. Or how much UND sucks.

None of those discussions change the outcome of the topics they're discussing either.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    1. Doubt NDSU even hits 2K fans at any of those, but rest assured of those 2K that aren't parents of the players the rest are posting in this thread.

2. Why is bisonville the only place i continually see the term strawman. who started that.

3. Did NDSU get the invite yet? Did they get the chance to turn down a shitty FBS conference with the pipe dream of 2-5 years the MWC will come pounding at the door?

Oh? No invite reported? Nevermind.
    Yeah, Bison fans don't want to travel to Florida or Texas in December. I'm just repeating what you said. We're you being sarcastic?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    Moving without regional partners is going to be a catastrophic failure. I have absolutely no doubt about that. Therefore I wait until we can jump as a group. That doesn't make me FCS4Ever, just rational. From what I've seen the vast majority of NDSU fans agree with this. You are the outlier that puts his pride above the good of the university. You are harming NDSU.
    So wanting to get bigger and better is harming NDSU? WTF????? OK, I give up. You can sit here and be self righteous. Call me when that MWC or SEC invite comes. I hope it happens but I have serious doubts. Over and out.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

So wanting to get bigger and better is harming NDSU? WTF????? OK, I give up. You can sit here and be self righteous. Call me when that MWC or SEC invite comes. I hope it happens but I have serious doubts. Over and out.
    I guess you couldnt find your own timeline????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yeah, Bison fans don't want to travel to Florida or Texas in December. I'm just repeating what you said. We're you being sarcastic?
    Sorry fam...no chrismas this year, headed to the Camellia Bowl for a barnburner against Buffalo ... LOL....yeah. Yeah good luck with that.