Page 73 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to CUSA

Default Re: NDSU to CUSA

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Boise State does very little for me... I'm not saying that they aren't a good program, but both Montana schools are more interesting. I do like that they are the big team in their state though. I especially hate that they insist on night games... so 9 or 9:30 starts for a lot the country.
    Lol What??? hahah ok, yeah youre totally right, Montana is way more interesting than boise state, wtf?

You know who I think is super duper interesting? UW Stout. Check mate, FBSers

Youve totally convinced me Tony- FBS is way worse, i mean just look at Montana! way better and more interesting than those good FBS schools!

in what F*cking galaxy is a bad FCS program more interesting than Boise state?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Wow. Big time .

Kinda odd every college football highlight show lead off with USD SDSU.
    Not odd at all. A hail mary with no time left and the ball being tipped multiple times before someone catching it and falling into the endzone is always newsworthy. If that happened in a high school game anywhere in the country, it would have still been the national highlight that it was.

But your allegiance to lower-tier football is adorable. Don't worry...you get your wish. All indications are that NDSU will remain in FCS football.
    Last edited by Professorbum; 11-15-2021 at 04:04 PM.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Not odd at all. A hail mary with no time left and the ball being tipped multiple times before someone catching it and falling into the endzone is always newsworthy. If that happened in a high school game anywhere in the country, it would have still been the national highlight that it was.

But your allegiance to lower-tier football is adorable. Don't worry...you get your wish. All indications are that NDSU will remain in FCS football.
    My wish? Lol...also funny. Just pointing out how assinine "being on the espn scroll" is....who gives a rats hind ass. Calling it lower tier football compared to a watered down CUSA once the dust is settled is also hilarious. Shit in one hand, piss in the other. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    oh good one daddy!! based on you strawman arguement there, maybe we should move down to North Dakota High School Class B 2014 Newtown HS Joe Baker.

https://www.ndnsports.com/ndnsports-...-top-10-plays/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7sotK5IH4Q
    Nice history lesson. Good for someone to look back on I'm sure. Hope it made the ticker.

My wish? Lol...also funny. Just pointing out how assinine "being on the espn scroll" is....who gives a rats hind ass. Calling it lower tier football compared to a watered down CUSA once the dust is settled is also hilarious. Shit in one hand, piss in the other. Enjoy.

having NDSU along the bottom of ABC and ESPN etc like all the FBS teams is a huge deal, goto ANY big city and they show all the college football scores.. THEY only show FBS games.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    having NDSU along the bottom of ABC and ESPN etc like all the FBS teams is a huge deal, goto ANY big city and they show all the college football scores.. THEY only show FBS games.
    And most of them will say "turn the channel this is garbage." The blip NDSU is on the radar ain't going anywhere. That's OK. See ya Saturday? Maybe not.

Lol. I do you give you credit for this retort. That's a pretty funny metaphor. Touche.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Lol. I do you give you credit for this retort. That's a pretty funny metaphor. Touche.
    It is funny, but whichever FBS football is in that analogy, give me that one.

It may be piss or shit, but the FCS is either diarrhea or a piss in which your passing a kidney stone. at Least THE WORST FBS CONFERENCE is a grade above in every way- just a regular turd and a normal dehydrated piss.

A piss and shit, that if given the chance, could go to a great conference when the dominoes start falling again. No good FBS conference is looking for kidney stones and diarrhea. Theyre looking for normal turds and normal piss. The FCS is neither of those.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

And most of them will say "turn the channel this is garbage." The blip NDSU is on the radar ain't going anywhere. That's OK. See ya Saturday? Maybe not.
    If the FCS Forever Crowd gets there way, that's exactly what will happen. We never will go anywhere.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    If the FCS Forever Crowd gets there way, that's exactly what will happen. We never will go anywhere.
    Do you think most college fans care about Akron vs Kent State? I had to google how to spell Akron.
    It's OK to not be OK.