Page 60 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to CUSA

Default Re: NDSU to CUSA

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    I don't know why NDSU doesn't put out some sort of press release or communication that they are at least doing a feasibility study and what the considerations have been the past few years. Obviously they are the best program in FCS and to stay silent is criminal.
    I really think the university’s stance is to avoid FBS talk at all costs, lest it bring up the fact that it’s not the highest level of football and therefore take the shimmer off the championships we’ve won. It was a great plan in 2013, but still doing it 8 years later reeks of burying our heads in the sand.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    So, the FCS shit pile just got a little smaller, but we're still the top shit turd on the pile............yea

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    So, the FCS shit pile just got a little smaller, but we're still the top shit turd on the pile............yea
    Is that a peanut I see?

Lardsin must go!

With JMU moving to the Sunbelt, NDSU now has gone from 3 possible quality games a year to 2, and that's assuming NDSU meets SDSU in the playoffs. If not, us fans get arguably1 quality football game a season. If we moved to the Sunbelt, we still get 1 quality football game a year against JMU, and the possibility of playing P5 teams in out of conference scheduling grows exponentially.

But hey, we're all about D2 championships here in North Dakota.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Oh it's corn!

Lardsin must go!

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It’s almost like JMU has a geographical advantage.

CUSA it is! Can’t wait.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looks like nobody has changed anyone’s minds. Seems like the internet might be a waste of time.

Watching the MN vs. IL game. The ESPN commentators were talking about Wake Forest vs. UNC. They noted that both teams are ACC teams, but their current matchup counts as a non-conference game. Both teams had trouble filling out their schedule, so they got permission from the league to play each other but not have it count for conference standings. The ESPN guys says something along the lines of "Well that makes sense. They like playing each other and its better than playing an FCS team." ESPN announcers cannot conceal their lack of respect for FCS.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    They like playing each other and its better than playing an FCS team." ESPN announcers cannot conceal their lack of respect for FCS.
    There are a handful of exceptions, but FCS in comparison is really not a quality product. hell NDSU fans bitch and complain about NDSU's FCS non conference schedule every year because it's so soft. There are arguably 2 handful of teams that would make it worth their while, and after the recent alignment, maybe 1 handful.