Page 30 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to CUSA

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: NDSU to CUSA

Proof is in the pud ing.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We should hold out for Big12 invite. It’s coming. The only sport that would have to improve dramatically to be competitive would be MBB.
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yep, MWC is nothing more than small time pud thinking. But Im more of a Big Ten guy but we have a better chance with the B12.
    If you guys think the B12 is inviting an FCS school you're dumber than I thought. NDSU has to be FBS before they'd even consider us. Gotta take the Great West to Gateway/MVFC path to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    In the playoff run from 2011-219. Bison played 35 games and 13 of them were against teams that have now left FCS.
    5 of the 8 opponents in the title games have left
    the only 2 teams to beat us in a playoff game in the last 10 years have left.

If you dont see what kind of pud FB we have in store the next decade if we dont move up you are blind...
    Careful, you can get labeled an asshole for that kind of forward thinking.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    I think people like myself who are skeptical about the FBS move (just to yell out loud we're FBS) realize the FCS is dust or "pud." The problem being the CUSA as it is rumored to be coming together doesn't exactly move the meter out of "pud level" besides more road games at big schools and a long shot at something called the New Mexico Bowl.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't at this rate.
    How do we think this situation compares to the move from D2? I remember hearing a lot of the same arguments from the D2 crowd back in the day (I was like 12 years old), albeit at a smaller scale. Great West was laughed at and was looked upon as non-ideal but it ended up working perfectly for us. Nobody is saying the current makeup of CUSA is ideal, but it probably isn’t permanent either. What may be permanent is that this is the last time a conference is desperate enough to dial 701 when reaching out for teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    How do we think this situation compares to the move from D2? I remember hearing a lot of the same arguments from the D2 crowd back in the day (I was like 12 years old), albeit at a smaller scale. Great West was laughed at and was looked upon as non-ideal but it ended up working perfectly for us. Nobody is saying the current makeup of CUSA is ideal, but it probably isn’t permanent either. What may be permanent is that this is the last time a conference is desperate enough to dial 701 when reaching out for teams.
    You honestly believe that NDSU is this really hot commodity that conference presidents are DYING to just get in the door?

CUSA is desperate and they brought in broke ass JSU before they even looked in our direction. Both them and Sammy are sitting with their asses out the window on this deal. Neither of them are ready to jump. they did the WAC and ASUN in hopes that maybe 10 years down the road they would look at it. Now CUSA is sitting there looking like me at Chubs at 12:45 in the 90's, thirsty and looking for anyone to bring home.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    You honestly believe that NDSU is this really hot commodity that conference presidents are DYING to just get in the door?

CUSA is desperate and they brought in broke ass JSU before they even looked in our direction. Both them and Sammy are sitting with their asses out the window on this deal. Neither of them are ready to jump. they did the WAC and ASUN in hopes that maybe 10 years down the road they would look at it. Now CUSA is sitting there looking like me at Chubs at 12:45 in the 90's, thirsty and looking for anyone to bring home.
    Did you read my last sentence? What part of what you quoted makes me sound anything close to the words you just put in my mouth lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

All sports to MAC and B4L and I can PUMP IT UP.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

Are you even reading these comments? NDSU wasn't a hot commodity when they went FCS either that's why we had to start the Great West and now we are basically at the top of the SEC of FCS. The same can happen in FBS but we need to get our foot in the door first and the time is now!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    If you guys think the B12 is inviting an FCS school you're dumber than I thought. NDSU has to be FBS before they'd even consider us. Gotta take the Great West to Gateway/MVFC path to get there.
    The wrestlers all ready went B12 bro.

Lardsin must go!

Let's just focus on being the best team in North Dakota. That's all we can really ever achieve anyways gosh dang it.

Lardsin must go!