Page 70 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to CUSA

Default Re: NDSU to CUSA

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    It's not what you know, it's who you blow.
    I’d like to ask…., no, no. No. I don’t want to know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Yes, If I literally get paid to fundraise for NDSU, I would call Dot lol. The fact that this is shocking to you is the type of thinking that has NDSU left behind. I solicit donations to my Alma Mater, my church and other causes all the time. I just was saying "i would call her" and "usually you know within 10 seconds if theyre going to donate or not"

If that makes me like lakes, then he sounds like a completely reasonable person to me!

Also noticed that you chose to insult me instead of addressing even one of the points I made. Cant say I'm surprised. You and 56 make a good pair, shove your dicks in everyones face and expect them to say thank you (whatever the hell that means). I made about 20 points on the post, but instead of actually refuting any of them, you just said I was dumb lol
    The FACT that we are going on 3-4 years of ESPN APP calling us N Dakta St PROVES to me that OUR AD / PRES HAVE NEVER EVER CALLED ANY FBS CONFERENCE....

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...31#post1537531

how big of a milquetoast you gotta be to just let it slide...and NOT make 1 call or email to ESPN and request a change... let alone call up the mountain west or CUSA.

ITS NOV 11.

DEAN/MATT need to call Craig Thompson at Mountain West tomorrow

"hey Craig, us here at NDSU are READY for FBS...if we announce publicly Monday, is Mountain West Interested"

if Yes.. Voila
    If No.... then proceed to CUSA

"Hey CUSA, with the upcoming 12 team CFP that is likely to happen and you taking 2 or our FCS national rivals, We here at NDSU are publicly announcing we are soliciting CUSA and would ask to be invited."

CUSA says yes, or they say No and THEN we go public anyways and put pressure on them to do it"

El.Chapo Negotiating 101

guess what. worse case, we are right back in PUD FCS
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 11-12-2021 at 01:27 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    The FACT that we are going on 3-4 years of ESPN APP calling us N Dakta St PROVES to me that OUR AD / PRES HAVE NEVER EVER CALLED ANY FBS CONFERENCE....

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...31#post1537531

how big of a milquetoast you gotta be to just let it slide...and NOT make 1 call or email to ESPN and request a change... let alone call up the mountain west or CUSA.

ITS NOV 11.

DEAN/MATT need to call Craig Thompson at Mountain West tomorrow

"hey Craig, us here at NDSU are READY for FBS...if we announce publicly Monday, is Mountain West Interested"

if Yes.. Voila
    If No.... then proceed to CUSA

"Hey CUSA, with the upcoming 12 team CFP that is likely to happen and you taking 2 or our FCS national rivals, We here at NDSU are publicly announcing we are soliciting CUSA and would ask to be invited."

CUSA says yes, or they say No and THEN we go public anyways and put pressure on them to do it"

El.Chapo Negotiating 101

guess what. worse case, we are right back in PUD FCS
    Well hell, if we are going down that path then lets just call the SEC or Big 10 and do the same thing, why not go for the home run ball!!!! Yeah, that's how you do it, you back the very conferences you would like to join into a corner and try to stare them down by being a bully. NDSU has not gotten a sniff as far as we know, from either the MW or CUSA, meaning we are at most..... and afterthought to them right now. And you think that trying to pull some reverse psychological bull crap isn't going to backfire. If anything, NDSU should just make an announcement that they are ready willing and able to entertain any invites. If NDSU had that kind of clout we would have already been invited without needing to do it in the first place.
    " Hey Nick (Saben) this is ML at NDSU how are you today?
    Good ML and how about you?
    Just fine thanks Nick, say just wanted to let you know we are ready to join your little football group (SEC)
    Sorry ML, but we are just not interested at this time.
    Sorry to hear that Nick, looks like I am going to have to call KVLY and Bison 1660 to let them know you are all cowards to play us.
    Whoa Whoa Whoa there ML, please don't do that, let me make some calls.
    Just what I thought Nick, nice doing business with you, see you at the Fargodome next fall.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Well hell, if we are going down that path then lets just call the SEC or Big 10 and do the same thing, why not go for the home run ball!!!! Yeah, that's how you do it, you back the very conferences you would like to join into a corner and try to stare them down by being a bully. NDSU has not gotten a sniff as far as we know, from either the MW or CUSA, meaning we are at most..... and afterthought to them right now. And you think that trying to pull some reverse psychological bull crap isn't going to backfire. If anything, NDSU should just make an announcement that they are ready willing and able to entertain any invites. If NDSU had that kind of clout we would have already been invited without needing to do it in the first place.
    " Hey Nick (Saben) this is ML at NDSU how are you today?
    Good ML and how about you?
    Just fine thanks Nick, say just wanted to let you know we are ready to join your little football group (SEC)
    Sorry ML, but we are just not interested at this time.
    Sorry to hear that Nick, looks like I am going to have to call KVLY and Bison 1660 to let them know you are all cowards to play us.
    Whoa Whoa Whoa there ML, please don't do that, let me make some calls.
    Just what I thought Nick, nice doing business with you, see you at the Fargodome next fall.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I wonder if those who rush outside to scream at every cloud that passes by about “what they would do if they were AD” know that they’re fundamentally hurting the argument of going FBS by creating 100 straw men for every valid point they make.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I wonder if those who rush outside to scream at every cloud that passes by about “what they would do if they were AD” know that they’re fundamentally hurting the argument of going FBS by creating 100 straw men for every valid point they make.
    Come on. Lets be honest. Nothing said here is going to fundamentally change whether NDSU goes FBS or not. But it is a great exercise in mental masturbation.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

you're right 56. because it's OBVIOUS they want to stay fcs , easy to coast & just come up with excuses after excuse...then cherry pick 1 of the 200 schools that just happen to struggle and say. SEEEE!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Meh....CUSA is the dregs of FBS. Pass. Sam, it ain't happenin'.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Ball state send their plays in with tik tok dances on Wednesday nights! I've never been so entertained.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    Meh....CUSA is the dregs of FBS. Pass. Sam, it ain't happenin'.
    The MTSU president said the vision for the conference is to stay south and southeastern. I assume that's why they stayed and didn't go to the MAC, which is obviously more Great Lakes/Midwest.

My hope is that the MAC got their mouths watering at expansion, but the silver platter that MTSU and WKU were sitting on went to a different table. Hoping they turn their eyes westward now, there's no one in the east they'd really be looking at I would think.

With a little bit of finesse and luck my dream scenario would be where the MAC and MW get antsy about future conference shifts and fight over us.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*