Page 18 of 106 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to CUSA

Default Re: NDSU to CUSA

Forest thru the Trees boys. this is your MIC DROP>...

in 17, 18, 20 Appy played Georgia, Miami and Penn State. They get exactly 0 of those games if they're still FCS.

Frisco stopped being cool in 2016 , sorry, just the truth.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I stopped going to Frisco after my 6th time. It got stale for me.
    I figured you quit after you started coming home with souvenirs.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    The yearly P5 game would be more exciting to me than Frisco. And that's coming from a guy who moved to Frisco bought a house a mile from Toyota Stadium.

Conference championship games, when they would happen, would be icing on top. And bowl games that would happen in most years would be even better.

"Deep playoff runs" where we boat race Montana State or Colgate or beat a team 9-3 because they literally don't have a quarterback is not exciting anymore.
    Holy crap, this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I figured you quit after you started coming home with souvenirs.
    Too many mouths to feed. Lol
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    60 percentish chance they get into the 4 team playoff if they win out, from fivethirtyeight.com.
    This isnt your brothers or somethings G5 team. Cincy in the first playoff anking at 6 is pretty good. Watching them they are pretty salty. Lead Georgia in their bowl game for most of it, brought a lot of those guys back. They need Notre Dame to finish strong, MSU could lose to OSU. Bama could get eliminatd by Georgia. OU has a tough slate, Oregon could lose another. Cincy has a good shot of getting in if they win out.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    If they go to 8....I suspect they will give the G5 a team.

They will give them the 8 seed and watch them get demolished by the 1 seed, if they pull off the upset, they'll just get prisonfucked in the next game.
    I would assume the 5 P5 spots and 3 at-larges.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    Absolutely! Get excited to play UTEP, NMSU, FIU and LaTech? Hell no. Could just as well retire the National Champship banner as new numbers would NEVER be added.

If I want to go to the Bahamas I would just go on vacation.

Just because this is potentially our last chance (it won't be) then why should we chase the ugliest girl at the bar?

I think when the P5 breaks away the G5 and the top tier FCS schools will form their own 2nd level of football. That is where we should be.

Freaking C-USA garbage conference.

Dewey
    That is my DREAM too

Power 5 have their own playoffs and Group 5 with FCS have their own playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    NDSU has done nothing but amaze me year after year, and I wouldn't count them out of anything on a level playing field. But, let's face it, the G5/P5 is not a level playing field, and I don't see NDSU getting a sniff at a Natty for a long time at the FBS level (never say never). That said, what's more exciting: A potentially awesome OOC game every couple of years, a conference championship game, and a bowl game? Or deep playoff runs, a potentially awesome OOC game every 5-10 years, and regular trips to Frisco? If we make the move, the fanbase needs to look at bowl games as the new Frisco. Otherwise, I see a lot of disappointment.
    I would contend if you get a non conference game with a great SEC team like Alabama and somehow win... even if you don't make the playoffs because the Power 5 are crooks, that's pretty close to a national championship

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I'd rather have a shot at a cotton bowl (western michigan vs wisconsin 2017) or ranked in the top 25 like coastal this year, than frisco every year.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I would contend if you get a non conference game with a great SEC team like Alabama and somehow win... even if you don't make the playoffs because the Power 5 are crooks, that's pretty close to a national championship
    I'd just be happy with a trip to Lexington and beating UK.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.