Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: minot state game thread

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: minot state game thread

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Nice write up. Thanks!
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Anybody get a thought or idea about a rotation after watching this game or was it too hard to tell?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Anybody get a thought or idea about a rotation after watching this game or was it too hard to tell?
    I think it'll run 11 deep through most of the OOC and honestly I think 10 guys will play regular minutes even through conference play. Either McKinney or Guy will be left with spot duty down the stretch but the top 6 will get their minutes, Morgan will play anytime Rocky needs a breather and I could see us just riding the hot hand with the other 4 guys. Depth chart appears to be:

PG - Griesel / Guy / McKinney
    SG - Cook / Skunberg
    SF - Eady / Kallman
    PF - Nelson / MHH
    C - Rocky / Morgan

This is easily the deepest team we've ever had because I feel like we stay competitive with any combination of those guys on the floor. It's no longer a situation where we put somebody like Witz or Odell in and our offense has to change or like when Vinnie or Tyson would come out of the game and we'd struggle to score. All 11 of those guys can contribute and contribute well.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I think it'll run 11 deep through most of the OOC and honestly I think 10 guys will play regular minutes even through conference play. Either McKinney or Guy will be left with spot duty down the stretch but the top 6 will get their minutes, Morgan will play anytime Rocky needs a breather and I could see us just riding the hot hand with the other 4 guys. Depth chart appears to be:

PG - Griesel / Guy / McKinney
    SG - Cook / Skunberg
    SF - Eady / Kallman
    PF - Nelson / MHH
    C - Rocky / Morgan

This is easily the deepest team we've ever had because I feel like we stay competitive with any combination of those guys on the floor. It's no longer a situation where we put somebody like Witz or Odell in and our offense has to change or like when Vinnie or Tyson would come out of the game and we'd struggle to score. All 11 of those guys can contribute and contribute well.
    I totally agree. Its very cool for that to be the case.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.