Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Official Bunny Extermination Week Pregame Thread

Default Re: 2021 Game 9 Preview: SDSU

Zimmer cant spell NDSU correct..... About NDSI: After faltering in the spring, North Dakota State back on top

AND coach Kraft says.......“I don’t know if you remember last year but they didn’t allow just eight points against us,” Kraft said. “We ran it down their throats. That’s our plan.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Zimmer cant spell NDSU correct..... About NDSI: After faltering in the spring, North Dakota State back on top

AND coach Kraft says.......“I don’t know if you remember last year but they didn’t allow just eight points against us,” Kraft said. “We ran it down their throats. That’s our plan.
    Lmao the Bunnies really think the spring season was real huh? Good luck with “ramming it down our throats” lol. Hope for their sake that’s just their usual deflection BS and they plan on getting tricky
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Lmao the Bunnies really think the spring season was real huh? Good luck with “ramming it down our throats” lol. Hope for their sake that’s just their usual deflection BS and they plan on getting tricky
    I'd say they're better suited to do it than any other team in the FCS. I'd still assume their coaches aren't that dumb/stubborn to not diversify their play calling some since NDSU has the best defense they've seen so far this year. I don't think they necessarily need to get "tricky" against the Bison defense if they can keep them off balance with good mix of run/pass but if there's ever a game for Riverboat Stiggy to make an appearance....

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'd say they're better suited to do it than any other team in the FCS. I'd still assume their coaches aren't that dumb/stubborn to not diversify their play calling some since NDSU has the best defense they've seen so far this year. I don't think they necessarily need to get "tricky" against the Bison defense if they can keep them off balance with good mix of run/pass but if there's ever a game for Riverboat Stiggy to make an appearance....
    I think our defense is better than their offense and I think with Cam at the helm I think our offense is better than their defense. Both are very close, but Stig is going to have to cook up some good wrinkles that we haven’t seen yet, in addition to a gimmick or two to pull this out.

They gave up 42 to SIU! 42!
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

I think our defense is better than their offense and I think with Cam at the helm I think our offense is better than their defense. Both are very close, but Stig is going to have to cook up some good wrinkles that we haven’t seen yet, in addition to a gimmick or two to pull this out.

They gave up 42 to SIU! 42!
    I believe they lost Backus, their best LB, prior to their meltdown in that one. SIU does have a very good offense as well (better than NDSU's). I think SDSU can beat NDSU straight up if they bring their "A" game. If both teams bring their "A" game I think the Bison win but I don't think we've seen an "A" game from the Bison offense yet this year.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I do not want to lose but sometimes a loss lights the fire that that takes you to the next level. Start playing angry... the spring season did provide a bit of that already.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I do not want to lose but sometimes a loss lights the fire that that takes you to the next level. Start playing angry... the spring season did provide a bit of that already.
    Not that the coaches/players would admit to it,
    but I’m hoping for a Payback Tour regarding the spring season.
    It starts today with SDSU, later in the playoffs would be Southern Illinois and last of all Sam Houston in the Championship.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I believe they lost Backus, their best LB, prior to their meltdown in that one. SIU does have a very good offense as well (better than NDSU's). I think SDSU can beat NDSU straight up if they bring their "A" game. If both teams bring their "A" game I think the Bison win but I don't think we've seen an "A" game from the Bison offense yet this year.
    Backhaus is probably the player they can least afford to lose after the QB and I'm sure that played a large part. IIRC in the 2nd half SIU ran a large number of plays compared to the Jacks and their defense was gassed at the end.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

This is rich!

Spring season was nothing more than a long spring practice. It was bullshit.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."