Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Bunny Extermination Week Pregame Thread

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: 2021 Game 9 Preview: SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    "NDSU. There's just something about it, I HAAAAAATE these guys"

Easy bro, it's jealously.

Edit: Guy doesn't even know Spencer is out for the year apparently.
    He pronounces his daddy's name right. He knows his place.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    This guy is typical SDSU fan / idiot. He just didn't know what the difference is between the Bison and Bunnies.......well, for one NDSU is 8-0 in natty games the past 10 years.......SDSU is 0-1.
    From his bio: "Matt was hooked on the Jackrabbits after the Women’s basketball teams magical run through the NIT in 2007. That passion deepened after knocking off the Bison in the Marker game that next fall."

Die hard fan of 14 years. He missed the true NDSU daddy years.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    From his bio: "Matt was hooked on the Jackrabbits after the Women’s basketball...
    I got this far, then I lol'd.

I got this far, then I lol'd.
    yea they LOVVVVVE thier GBBall & pig auctions down there
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I met a couple of guys from the Splitting Hares podcast this spring before the championship at Ringo's when I lived down the street. Couple of the guys were super nice, very respectful, etc. TV above their table was playing a slideshow of photos taken at Ringo's from the past and a good chunk of the slides were NDSU fans during peak Frisco party. Saw a couple of them notice and realize that their "party" looked pretty tame in comparison, funny stuff. It goes without saying their fanbase is TurboNoob when it comes to Frisco.

I listened to a couple Splitting Hares episodes before the championship, but it was pretty rough. Seems like a group of buddies with nothing better to do, so I don't want to rag on it too much, but it was pretty much unlistenable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fuckin hate the Bunnies. If we don’t win this one I’m chucking my TV out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I met a couple of guys from the Splitting Hares podcast this spring before the championship at Ringo's when I lived down the street. Couple of the guys were super nice, very respectful, etc. TV above their table was playing a slideshow of photos taken at Ringo's from the past and a good chunk of the slides were NDSU fans during peak Frisco party. Saw a couple of them notice and realize that their "party" looked pretty tame in comparison, funny stuff. It goes without saying their fanbase is TurboNoob when it comes to Frisco.

I listened to a couple Splitting Hares episodes before the championship, but it was pretty rough. Seems like a group of buddies with nothing better to do, so I don't want to rag on it too much, but it was pretty much unlistenable.
    You see a lot of these podcasts on the FCS Fans Nation that also are probably just buddies but really put a lot of work into it. Apparently these guys are Jackrabbit Illustrated. The Bison Illustrated podcast is miles better, even with Swany's homerism which works there.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"NDSU. There's just something about it, I HAAAAAATE these guys"

Easy bro, it's jealously.

Edit: Guy doesn't even know Spencer is out for the year apparently.
    As a fan of the sarcastic slight, whenever a Jackrabbit fan gets a big chest around me I'll usually wonder aloud about how many championships SDSU would have if it weren't for NDSU. Usually it's in response to a statement like "NDSU and SDSU are very similar programs" ...yeah, if NDSU didn't win 8 championships in the last decade, SDSU probably would have at least one by now, right?...
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    You see a lot of these podcasts on the FCS Fans Nation that also are probably just buddies but really put a lot of work into it. Apparently these guys are Jackrabbit Illustrated. The Bison Illustrated podcast is miles better, even with Swany's homerism which works there.
    I gotcha, I guess I just always consider SDSU the Diet Dr. Thunder to NDSU's Dr. Pepper, so the drop off in quality seems about right.
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I gotcha, I guess I just always consider SDSU the Diet Dr. Thunder to NDSU's Dr. Pepper, so the drop off in quality seems about right.
    Must spread rep
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯