Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Bunny Extermination Week Pregame Thread

Default Re: 2021 Game 9 Preview: SDSU

Stop Strong and win. That includes that rb in the flat route they love.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

tony, I already started a thread with a much better title....LOL

I wonder if their other back Isaiah Davis will be back for this game. I feel he is actually a stronger runner than Strong and he's been out for quite a few weeks.

They definitely have a good offense but I've also seen a lot of inconsistency from their qb. I feel our defense will fluster him.

Need the pass game to go in this one so I'm hoping Cam gets the start. If we can't throw their D will stack the box and make it ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    "NDSU. There's just something about it, I HAAAAAATE these guys"

Easy bro, it's jealously.

Edit: Guy doesn't even know Spencer is out for the year apparently.
    Or that Kaczor has been out or how to pronounce Bison or that Cam is no longer a freshman who doesn't have a grip on the game.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    sdsufans has a pretty good thread where they talk about Eck as basically Sean McVay plus Eric Bienemy x 2.

Also, this is just brutal - looks like he just read from the media guide.

Splittin Hares podcast https://youtu.be/ciTa7ZGJ5bQ?t=1548
    I don't think it was that brutal, other than that he's not very polished. Trying to give any fans they have some in depth insight to NDSU and there wasn't a lot that I disagree with.

I don't know what they've said about Eck, but he is pretty good. If I was the person making the decision and they asked if I wanted to trade TR for him, I'd probably say yes before they even finished the question.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    I don't think it was that brutal, other than that he's not very polished. Trying to give any fans they have some in depth insight to NDSU and there wasn't a lot that I disagree with.

I don't know what they've said about Eck, but he is pretty good. If I was the person making the decision and they asked if I wanted to trade TR for him, I'd probably say yes before they even finished the question.
    He literally says later, "We've always had a better offense than them, every year"
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He literally says later, "We've always had a better offense than them, every year"
    I thought I heard him say most of the time which is probably true, but even if he said every year so what? He also said it hasn't mattered because our line used to always shut them down.

No adequate discussion of the jackrabbits is complete until you discuss their contribution to our Language with the addition of the Zenner. To forget this shows a lack of knowledge of the bunny offense
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I've got a bad feeling about this one (but then again I had a bad feeling about the UNI game also). Seems like a game that SDSU needs more than NDSU does and their stadium will be "jacked" up for big brother coming to town. They're solid along both lines and that's the recipe to beat NDSU is to win at the LOS on both sides. Need the Bison o-line to have one of their better games of the season and the d-line needs to keep playing at a high level.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    "NDSU. There's just something about it, I HAAAAAATE these guys"

Easy bro, it's jealously.

Edit: Guy doesn't even know Spencer is out for the year apparently.
    This guy is typical SDSU fan / idiot. He just didn't know what the difference is between the Bison and Bunnies.......well, for one NDSU is 8-0 in natty games the past 10 years.......SDSU is 0-1.