Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Bunny Extermination Week Pregame Thread

Default Re: 2021 Game 9 Preview: SDSU

Someone at the presser asked Entz if the jacks players actions on the field will be brought up this week. He said he hadn’t even thought if it. May or may not be true. But you damn well better believe that the players are talking about it.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I met a couple of guys from the Splitting Hares podcast this spring before the championship at Ringo's when I lived down the street. Couple of the guys were super nice, very respectful, etc. TV above their table was playing a slideshow of photos taken at Ringo's from the past and a good chunk of the slides were NDSU fans during peak Frisco party. Saw a couple of them notice and realize that their "party" looked pretty tame in comparison, funny stuff. It goes without saying their fanbase is TurboNoob when it comes to Frisco.

I listened to a couple Splitting Hares episodes before the championship, but it was pretty rough. Seems like a group of buddies with nothing better to do, so I don't want to rag on it too much, but it was pretty much unlistenable.
    Hey guys! Just wanted to say thanks for all of the feedback. I appreciate you listening!

1. In my show prep I did miss that Spencer, Weerts, and Kazcour have been missing. It makes what you have been doing on defense even more impressive! I typically do more of my research Monday and then write my opponent preview then. What goes on the stream is the 10,000 foot view of the opponents program. I watch parts of the Bison games either before or after the Jacks games during the season and don't actually watch a full game of any opponent until game week.

2. As for the quality... Yes, it is our part-time hobby. We are not professionals and don't pretend to be. We are filling in the gaps for SDSU coverage. I admire the work that Bison Illustrated and the Bison Report produce and maybe someday I can make it my fulltime thing but that time is not right now. In terms of the stream, typically I have two partners on with me and it is not just a monologue. With kids activities and Halloween that wasn't feasible this week so it was me talking for 50 minutes and I get that is hard to listen to; it is is hard to do too. The B-Team will be on later this week and will have Matt Fraase on with them. It will hopefully be a better episode. Give it a watch/listen!

3. Some of my best friends are NDSU graduates. We give each other shit year round. Once the game starts though, there is just something different. There is a fire in the belly. You all feel it too. I just verbalized it. Someone mentioned jealousy and that's probably correct! NDSU sets the bar for the current landscape of FCS football. It also doesn't hurt that you all have ripped our heart out on multiple occasions up in Fargo during the playoffs. I've been there for everyone of them!

I'm sure I'll see some of you on Saturday and cheers to another epic game in this rivalry!

HEY SDSU will beat NDSU according to this guy https://rokfin.com/post/58713/Move-t...mer-Fire-Frost

LOL
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Do they have beer at coughlin?

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    HEY SDSU will beat NDSU according to this guy https://rokfin.com/post/58713/Move-t...mer-Fire-Frost

LOL
    So fucking what? If you don't think they can beat us you're delusional. Doesn't mean they will but they definitely can.

they cannot beat us on saturday

1 time in 2016 when Stick threw 2 bad int's
    1 time in Covid season.

yawn.

since 2010 = 12-3

Fucking hell, you'd almost think that the most crucial game of the season wasn't in 5 days.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Fucking hell, you'd almost think that the most crucial game of the season wasn't in 5 days.
    deer hunting, pheasant/duck hunting and fishing PLUS harvest are not helping.

So there RB Isiah just happens to get healthy this week.... hmm
    Is Strong still playing or hurt?
    Who's the QB? can he be like Turnover Tarynn this saturday?
    is their defense swiss cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    So there RB Isiah just happens to get healthy this week.... hmm
    Is Strong still playing or hurt?
    Who's the QB? can he be like Turnover Tarynn this saturday?
    is their defense swiss cheese?
    1. Yes. It has been 8 weeks. Was labeled as a 6-8 week injury
    2. Playing. Not hurt like in the spring.
    3. Chris Oladokun the Furman/USF transfer. Yes. He has committed 6 turnovers in the last 4 games. 3 INT and 3 fumbles.
    4. No. Very good defense. Christian Watson is concerning as Don Gardner is still out and DyShawn Gales didn't not play last week. Other returning corner is Malik Lofton who is is maybe 5'10 and the rest are talented by young redshirt freshmen.