Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: HALLOWEEN SIGNS for Oct. 30!

Default Re: HALLOWEEN SIGNS for Oct. 30!

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    Per McStirsThePot...

Fargodome general manager Rob Sobolik said he was made aware of the sign and has spoken with both NDSU's athletic department and the dome's video crew.

"We'll take steps to make sure something like that doesn't happen again," he said.

AKA - We'll just ban all signs.
    How they gunna ban the Lets Go Brandon chant....heard it very clearly more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    The shallow immaturity of their sentiment is striking compared to the actions they claim to find disrespectful. I'd be willing to listen what they say the meaning of their sign is intended to mean to them, just like I think they should listen to the intended meaning of other's they disagree with. Again those people aren't putting ACAB writing on their shoes which is the equivalent of the sentiment displayed by the students with their sign.
    I think are forgetting one of those was expressing their opinion while reping their employer, NDSU...you get the point. The other is a fan. Reping well themselves.

Not really the same.

FJB and LGB is akin to me stubbing my toe and screaming fudge. Which is one of the reasons its funny. The other reason is cuz its college students i.e., one of the most traditional lib demo there used to be...I mean is. How bad does a lefty pres have to f things up to get the college crowd pissed off at them.

I hear this Saturday is gunna be epic

Btw I am going as Mike McF. Just have to decide if I am gunna dress up like a reporter or lefty activist hmmmmm.

I g.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 10-29-2021 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I think are forgetting one of those was expressing their opinion while reping their employer, NDSU...you get the point. The other is a fan. Reping well themselves.

Not really the same.

FJB and LGB is akin to me stubbing my toe and screaming fudge. Which is one of the reasons its funny. The other reason is cuz its college students i.e., one of the most traditional lib demo there used to be...I mean is.

Btw I am going as Mike McF. Just have to decide if I am gunna dress up like a reporter or activist hmmmmm

One must also remember that the majority of the disdain for their message wasnt because of the content of the message. The disdain was because of the timing-when and the place----where it was delivered. And as you said.

To think other wise is Nothing more than making up a false narrative to fit an agenda.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Btw I am going as Mike McF. Just have to decide if I am gunna dress up like a reporter or lefty activist hmmmmm.
    “Interview” someone named “Sue” near a crowd obviously chanting “Sioux Suck Shit” and tell viewers the crowd is chanting “Let’s go Sycamores!” Probably good for ratings or clicks or something.

Not really the same.

FJB and LGB is akin to me stubbing my toe and screaming fudge. Which is one of the reasons its funny. The other reason is cuz its college students i.e., one of the most traditional lib demo there used to be...I mean is. How bad does a lefty pres have to f things up to get the college crowd pissed off at them.

I g.
    College football players are employees now I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Stop twisting her words 100 ways!
    Confident I described her applause of a thinly veiled political vulgarity 100% accurately.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Confident I described her applause of a thinly veiled political vulgarity 100% accurately.
    It’s probably time to be done with signs at the FFD. Get security cracking down on these types of things. Not appropriate at the game. “Let’s go B******!” Indeed.

Really BisonFannette? This is serious. No laughing.

You…. Yeah you. I saw you snickering. Get your butt to the principal’s office!

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My sign:

Surf’in C-USA

Not sure you can ban someone for saying or having a “lets go Brandon” sign. Plenty of worse things said in all sections on a typical gameday directed at refs. I could see you taking actions when chants of, back in the day “2’s a fa##ot” or even “sioux suck shit.” But good fucking luck trying to stop it if it happens again. I think when people hear it, they think they are are chanting “lets go Bison” anyway.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Not sure you can ban someone for saying or having a “lets go Brandon” sign.
    Yeah, that seems problematic... unless the goal is to draw more attention to it.

It's like PETA coming up with some stupid press release - it's better to ignore stuff like their "arm barn" instead of "bullpen" nonsense... btw, People for Ethical Treatment of Animals? The word "animals" has a negative connotation. Maybe they should look in the mirror for once and rename themselves to something like "People for the Ethical Treatment of Our Fellow Independent Living Entities" or PETOFILE.