Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: HALLOWEEN SIGNS for Oct. 30!

Default Re: HALLOWEEN SIGNS for Oct. 30!

Umm about those HALLOWEEN sign ideas?!!
    (Scary glowing Jack o lantern)
    Defense
    Light em up!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Umm about those HALLOWEEN sign ideas?!!
    (Scary glowing Jack o lantern)
    Defense
    Light em up!
    Just put the kev4oc sign on a pumpkin if ur feeling festive
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    I am not offended by the "F*ck Biden" shirts and bumper stickers that I have seen at my school. I am disheartened by the fact that political discourse, for some, has devolved to vulgarities rather than a rational debate about issues and the type of government that people want.
    Right? It’s too bad this sort of discourse wasn’t addressed years ago, before using the severed head of a president in a co-called comedy act became acceptable. Just crazy!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Just put the kev4oc sign on a pumpkin if ur feeling festive
    OK!!!!!!!!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Right? It’s too bad this sort of discourse wasn’t addressed years ago, before using the severed head of a president in a co-called comedy act became acceptable. Just crazy!!
    I agree. Kathy Griffin's behavior was despicable.

Looks like those students folded paper to get the “sign” in the dome.

Bet they could easily do this again.

If the FargoDome is going to prevent this, they are really going to have to pat down students. And then if they find a crumpled up “B” in someone’s pocket, what are they going to do about it? Maybe the B is part of a Bison sign.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Not offended. Just because I'm aware that it's a thinly veiled vulgarity doesn't mean I find it offensive. Just means I can appreciate the hypocrisy of those who would applauded its use while vilifying others for their social statements at sporting events. This thread wasn't started by a "lib" expressing offense. It was started by a conservative applauding its use. Same one who was among the outraged that student athletes would express concerned about racial injustice in policing, but apparently who applaud middle school level jokes about saying fuck the president. Less offended than disappointed really.

Personally I've never held up a political sign at a sporting event in my life. Never saw a Dump Trump sign at the Fargodome before, so not sure what you're talking about.
    https://twitter.com/sn00pdad/status/...biden-chant%2F

EC8…. Good Lord. Your interpretation is laughable to me. When I watched the video on Twitter, I’m thinking the interpretation from the reporter is amusing! To me, that is the funny part. How quickly she said, let’s go Brandon. Maybe she honestly thought that was the chat? IDK? It appears so! She is quick with her response, it sounds like an innocent response, and she was assertive. To me, that in itself is the funny, clever, amusing part. I know I’m not alone with this impression. Nothing more than that. I saw the reporter as being quick witted & funny. So when I saw the sign, I’m thinking about the reporter changing the words!
    (Now you can twist and turn that 100 different ways like you usually do, I don’t care! I have work to do!
    64 tickets have been transferred to veterans. BisoNation, please send Vets my way! Thanks!)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    EC8…. Good Lord. Your interpretation is laughable to me. When I watched the video on Twitter, I’m thinking the interpretation from the reporter is amusing! To me, that is the funny part. How quickly she said, let’s go Brandon. Maybe she honestly thought that was the chat? IDK? It appears so! She is quick with her response, it sounds like an innocent response, and she was assertive. To me, that in itself is the funny, clever, amusing part. I know I’m not alone with this impression. Nothing more than that. I saw the reporter as being quick witted & funny. So when I saw the sign, I’m thinking about the reporter changing the words!
    (Now you can twist and turn that 100 different ways like you usually do, I don’t care! I have work to do!
    64 tickets have been transferred to veterans. BisoNation, please send Vets my way! Thanks!)
    Yeah, people who use that phrase know what they're implying.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Yeah, people who use that phrase know what they're implying.
    Stop twisting her words 100 ways!
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif