View Poll Results: Who Should Start at QB?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cam

101 78.91%
  • Quincy

17 13.28%
  • Cole

10 7.81%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Who should start? Cam, Quincy, Cole?

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Who should start? Cam, Quincy, Cole?

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Agreed, BJ was great! The point is that once a QB is designated as the #1 guy, his play has to be really awful for the coach to make a change. Even so, how often do we see coaches continue to play an injured QB even though their abilities are limited?
    Smart coaches play guys who make the team better. Cam certainly did that last week and deserves another opportunity this week to earn QB1. I hope we have smart coaches.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Smart coaches play guys who make the team better. Cam certainly did that last week and deserves another opportunity this week to earn QB1. I hope we have smart coaches.
    Cam played well for one quarter but QP has your team undefeated. Not an easy call to make.

Bingo, smart coaches adapt and are willing to admit when they were wrong. Stubborn coaches constrain themselves by past decisions even if they have more information now.

Cam played well for one quarter but QP has your team undefeated. Not an easy call to make.
    Undefeated luck will run out. Enough game film out now to where defenses key on the QB run with QP in. We are one-dimensional and the offensive scheme is quite easy to figure out. We will not be able to beat SDSU and other quality playoff programs without the passing threat.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Undefeated luck will run out. Enough game film out now to where defenses key on the QB run with QP in. We are one-dimensional and the offensive scheme is quite easy to figure out. We will not be able to beat SDSU and other quality playoff programs without the passing threat.
    Overall I agree with you, but I don’t know why people keep putting SDSU on such a pedestal. They’re on a two game losing streak. They’re good, but to say we won’t be able to beat them is a stretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Overall I agree with you, but I don’t know why people keep putting SDSU on such a pedestal. They’re on a two game losing streak. They’re good, but to say we won’t be able to beat them is a stretch.
    Because we are SDSU’s championship game. They seem to always match up well and game plan against our weaknesses.

I'd start Quincy if he us healthy. His deep ball is too valuable to ignore imho.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Doesn’t matter who plays this week, any of them should be able to get the win

Agreed, BJ was great! The point is that once a QB is designated as the #1 guy, his play has to be really awful for the coach to make a change. Even so, how often do we see coaches continue to play an injured QB even though their abilities are limited?
    And Brock never really deserved to lose the job. Cam has a decent argument and we'll prolly see more of that moving forward

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    The future is now.

The future is Cole Payton.
    Yep, this!