View Poll Results: Who Should Start at QB?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cam

101 78.91%
  • Quincy

17 13.28%
  • Cole

10 7.81%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Who should start? Cam, Quincy, Cole?

Default Re: Who should start? Cam, Quincy, Cole?

Just start Cam, he looks to be the better choice. Would not shock me if QP is the starter tomorrow. It's not like hes that bad.

The coaches have a golden opportunity to see if QB2 is better than QB1 by sticking to the injury narrative. Usually you have to go full on demotion of QB1. If Cam plays lights out no one is going to second guess the coaches starting him against SDSU even if he doesn't play well in that game. But what do I know, I obviously am not a winner and don't like to win, duh!!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Just start Cam, he looks to be the better choice. Would not shock me if QP is the starter tomorrow. It's not like hes that bad.
    I wouldn’t be shocked if QP starts tomorrow, but I’ll be disappointed. Cam should be our starting QB going forward, period. We have to get a solid/predictable and consistent identity at QB.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

The only person that needs to be benched is our OC.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    The coaches have a golden opportunity to see if QB2 is better than QB1 by sticking to the injury narrative. Usually you have to go full on demotion of QB1. If Cam plays lights out no one is going to second guess the coaches starting him against SDSU even if he doesn't play well in that game. But what do I know, I obviously am not a winner and don't like to win, duh!!
    I'm gonna guess this is the approach they're going to take. They'll say Quincy's shoulder is still not 100% healthy and they'll dress him but as the #3 "emergency" QB. They'll start Cam and then Entz can play the "I'm not sure which QB will start" game the entire week leading up the SDSU game.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm gonna guess this is the approach they're going to take. They'll say Quincy's shoulder is still not 100% healthy and they'll dress him but as the #3 "emergency" QB. They'll start Cam and then Entz can play the "I'm not sure which QB will start" game the entire week leading up the SDSU game.
    that would be the SMARTEST thing entz has ever done
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Even Carson Wentz sat while Brock won championships every year. and there was never a QB controversy. Like it or not, if he's healthy, QP is the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Even Carson Wentz sat while Brock won championships every year. and there was never a QB controversy. Like it or not, if he's healthy, QP is the guy.
    Brock only had 1-2 games where he probably deserved to be benched

Agreed, BJ was great! The point is that once a QB is designated as the #1 guy, his play has to be really awful for the coach to make a change. Even so, how often do we see coaches continue to play an injured QB even though their abilities are limited?

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    I think we lose the Misery state game if QP stays in. Cam won that game and our play designs/execution were so much better with him.