View Poll Results: Who Should Start at QB?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cam

101 78.91%
  • Quincy

17 13.28%
  • Cole

10 7.81%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who should start? Cam, Quincy, Cole?

Default Re: Who should start? Cam, Quincy, Cole?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I’m the only one who voted for Cole which proves ECEH8C is full of shit.
    this checks out.

29-7 - Kevin is the current tally
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am thankful for Quincy and what he has done for the team. I just didn't see him connecting enough with receivers and it was making us one dimensional. Give Cam a try and see. Nobody is guaranteed their spot. Entz said it today, "If you don't like your situation than work to improve it."
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I am thankful for Quincy and what he has done for the team. I just didn't see him connecting enough with receivers and it was making us one dimensional. Give Cam a try and see. Nobody is guaranteed their spot. Entz said it today, "If you don't like your situation than work to improve it."
    Exactly! That’s how it’s always been. Stay the course.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We live in a what have you done for me lately world, but much depends on Quincy's health and how good he's practicing. I think he's a bit dinged up and I think he could benefit from a week or 2 off and get some time to work on some things he's struggling at. (mainly the high passes and the short passing game) Give him some time to improve and get some more practice reps and see if he can take his game to the next level. Cams improved a ton since May. No reason Quincy can't either. Whoever starts vs a bad Indiana State team...it's not the decider. We can win with either guy.
    Umm?? Isn’t the content of this post exactly what you just questioned me on in a different thread, Gabe?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I’m the only one who voted for Cole which proves ECEH8C is full of shit.
    Check again Kev.

I smashed that south paw from Omaha button so hard I felt my calves shake.

This team, right now, has enough talent to win a national championship with a qb that scares another team enough to play somewhat honest against the run. If QP2 went deep on every drive to Watson and they connected, a defense would stop stacking the box. If Miller connected on 60+% of midrange throws and this team rarely saw long 3rd downs, defenses won't stack the box. If CP does a combination of throwing accurately long and midrange, there is a pattern here.

Cam can do this right now and has when he is out there. QP2 throws a nice deep pass when he sets his feet but they haven't let him do it every series. We haven't seen enough of Cole to say he is ready yet.

With what I know today, I think Miller could lead this team to a championship. He doesn't have to play lights out. Just good enough to loosen the box up a bit to allow for the run game to open back up organically. No more forcing the run game. This should be simply counting guys in the box and running your two play offense.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

WE. DONT’T. NEED. COLE. NOW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

One more tidbit about our offense with Quincy. The focus on runs and a couple over the head passes are not wearing down defenses like we have done in the past.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Umm?? Isn’t the content of this post exactly what you just questioned me on in a different thread, Gabe?
    No, must've been another herdbot. Although there is a herdboy and herdtob

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Cam deserves the start. Offense looked better with Cam in there. Get rid of the damn QB run from shotgun every other play and get back to under center and play action more. Use our backs and TE's again! Roehl's obsession with the QB run is hurting the offense.
    Exactly!!!!!!