Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10/23 UNI secret game

Default Re: 10/23 UNI secret game

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    No dog in this scrap, but are you referring to a spring scrimmage game or a spring football season as being worthless and irrelevant?
    He’s viewing as an out for it to be OK for MBB team to get owned.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’ve played in Spring Games—>the irrelevancy is usually espoused by those who get their asses kicked. The ones who don’t view it that way build confidence from it.

But that’s just how I roll.
    Nobody cares. The men's team might be real good. Or they might suck this year and fall apart. Anybody who knows anything about basketball, or sports in general, knows their season isn't going to be determined based on the outcome of a scrimmage.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    No dog in this scrap, but are you referring to a spring scrimmage game or a spring football season as being worthless and irrelevant?
    A Spring football game played in April or whenever it is is completely irrelevant to show as an indicator how good or bad a team is going to be in the fall. It's nothing more than fan fluff for some dude jonesing for football.