Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Game 8 Preview: Indiana State

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 Game 8 Preview: Indiana State

Heard Coach Entz say QP has an injury that impacts his passing... Did anyone else see or hear that? That is why he was pulled last Sat.....
    Let's Go Bison!!!

My preview.......YAWN!!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    Heard Coach Entz say QP has an injury that impacts his passing... Did anyone else see or hear that? That is why he was pulled last Sat.....
    Really? Haven’t heard anything about any of this. Please enlighten us all/me. What happened/when/where how? Crazy.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Really? Haven’t heard anything about any of this. Please enlighten us all/me. What happened/when/where how? Crazy.
    Not sure but he took a hard fall on his shoulder and was slow to get up at one point early.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Not sure but he took a hard fall on his shoulder and was slow to get up at one point early.
    I’ve witnessed personally the same thing happening to SDBison during tailgate, and he walked it off.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I like this game because there are always a few players at ISU I saw play in high school. I also get to work some scrimmages there. Coach Mallory is a great coach. The son of a friend and fellow college official is a backup TE.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    So QP must have the same injury every game because he rarely completes short or medium passes.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’ve witnessed personally the same thing happening to SDBison during tailgate, and he walked it off.
    Well there was one time when I didn't, but I did make it back for the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So QP must have the same injury every game because he rarely completes short or medium passes.
    LMAO! Like Richman recruiting shooting guards who can’t make a 10-foot jumper.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

The tale of the tape:

This is the first time I've dug into these NDSU numbers in terms of where they sit for a national rank and I've got to admit I'm really surprised how efficient the offense has actually been. 9th in yards per play (6.55), 2nd in yards per carry (5.88), 13th in yards per pass attempt (8.29), 21st in team passing efficiency (144.6), and 25th in 3rd down conversion percentage (43.5%). I'd say the only thing that is really lagging, no the surprise of nobody, is redzone efficiency. They're currently 59th in redzone TD percentage (60.7%) and 61st in redzone score percentage (78.6%). It's certainly not at the 2017-2019 level of offensive efficiency but I think it's better that many of us are making it out it to be. But stats are like lingerie... what they show is interesting but what they hide is even more interesting.

As for this game, on paper, it doesn't look like one that should be close.