Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Tons of integrity. He has a QB who is knocked unconscious and he brings him back in. Fake injuries to save TOs. The Joose.
    On Stigs; excellent points on him putting a kid back in the game who was clearly dinged, and the fake injuries were rampant with them. But here is a true story you might find interesting. At some point after Christian Rozeboom twisted Bruce Andersons leg in the pile AFTER the play; I chose to email Coach Stigs. I also felt that he "seemed" like a decent guy etc. So I emailed Coach Stigs and said; "Coach, I am surprised that with the Levon Perry; Bruce Anderson; and several other plays piling on after the whistle etc.; I am surprised you have not disciplined any of these players. His reply; "You come down to my office and watch video with me; and I will show YOU who plays dirty, and it's the Bison!!

Stigs can't even spell integrity; before or after a six pack of Joose.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Missery State trolls are apparently thrilled though he represents their program.
    He's represented us just fine since he's been in town. The stuff from the past doesn't really bother me much. The common criticisms are he job hops frequently, he once rode on a motorcycle with someone who wasn't his wife, and he left the Atlanta Falcons early because no one told them that their prized QB was involved in a dog fighting ring and would be spending time in Leavenworth instead of in team meetings.

Where I come from, the dude involved in the dog fighting and the killing of the dogs would face a tougher road to redemption than the guy who got frustrated by the QBs actions and bailed. He made mistakes as did Michael Vick and I am glad that both have found some measure of redemption.

I've sat through many football games where Missouri State was dreadful and the opposing coaches spoke glowingly of the MSU coaching staff and opposing fans did the same. You lose 52-10 and they pat you on the head and say how good of a man Terry Allen/Dave Steckel is and how you are on the right path, etc, etc. Then you hire a top notch coach and you start to win and then people don't like you as much. I can live with that. Like Al Davis once said "just win, baby."

Quote Originally Posted by StecMSU View Post
    He's represented us just fine since he's been in town. The stuff from the past doesn't really bother me much. The common criticisms are he job hops frequently, he once rode on a motorcycle with someone who wasn't his wife, and he left the Atlanta Falcons early because no one told them that their prized QB was involved in a dog fighting ring and would be spending time in Leavenworth instead of in team meetings.

Where I come from, the dude involved in the dog fighting and the killing of the dogs would face a tougher road to redemption than the guy who got frustrated by the QBs actions and bailed. He made mistakes as did Michael Vick and I am glad that both have found some measure of redemption.

I've sat through many football games where Missouri State was dreadful and the opposing coaches spoke glowingly of the MSU coaching staff and opposing fans did the same. You lose 52-10 and they pat you on the head and say how good of a man Terry Allen/Dave Steckel is and how you are on the right path, etc, etc. Then you hire a top notch coach and you start to win and then people don't like you as much. I can live with that. Like Al Davis once said "just win, baby."
    Nah. Culture matters. We know you’re hungry and we get it. But you gotta sleep at night without having to wear a full body sized condom man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Ha! No one talked glowing about Steckel. Guy was an ass. The Fargo media would constantly rip on what a jerk he was to everybody.

Congratulations on taking the crown from Youngstown for bringing the most disgraced and unliked coach to the MVFC.

Him losing his shit for a false start and not calling a time out was so perfect. Maybe he should hire a 20 something blonde assistant to watch the clock for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Watson embarrassed their yippy fuck in the 4th quarter, it was beautiful.
    That was good. Their player with the biggest mouth was the most over matched. They could have burned him on every single coverage he had. Cam said as much in the presser when they changed Watson to a go route when they saw him in single coverage.

That was good. Their player with the biggest mouth was the most over matched. They could have burned him on every single coverage he had. Cam said as much in the presser when they changed Watson to a go route when they saw him in single coverage.
    All Watson would have had to do was run at 7/8 speed on his route and have SU QB throw the ball out well ahead. Accelerate, catch, spike, smack, done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by ballparkfrank View Post
    On Stigs; excellent points on him putting a kid back in the game who was clearly dinged, and the fake injuries were rampant with them. But here is a true story you might find interesting. At some point after Christian Rozeboom twisted Bruce Andersons leg in the pile AFTER the play; I chose to email Coach Stigs. I also felt that he "seemed" like a decent guy etc. So I emailed Coach Stigs and said; "Coach, I am surprised that with the Levon Perry; Bruce Anderson; and several other plays piling on after the whistle etc.; I am surprised you have not disciplined any of these players. His reply; "You come down to my office and watch video with me; and I will show YOU who plays dirty, and it's the Bison!!

Stigs can't even spell integrity; before or after a six pack of Joose.
    I don't buy Stig's awe shucks routine for a second.

I don't buy Stig's awe shucks routine for a second.
    To be fair, it's probably pretty frustrating to lose 27 out of 36 meetings in your career to the same team including every time in the playoffs.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The common criticisms are he job hops frequently, he once rode on a motorcycle with someone who wasn't his wife…. I can live with that.
    Not to pile on Stec but the issue is he didn’t go for “a ride” he Fing CRASHED the bike with the bimbo floozy he had hired for a no work (clearly she had job duties) positon. Oh yeah he was paying her with Department funds….and the kicker was she just happened to not be his wife.

Enjoy him while you got him but realize this is your dude and he’s got more baggage than KCI.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonbythelake View Post
    Not to pile on Stec but the issue is he didn’t go for “a ride” he Fing CRASHED the bike with the bimbo floozy he had hired for a no work (clearly she had job duties) positon. Oh yeah he was paying her with Department funds….and the kicker was she just happened to not be his wife.

Enjoy him while you got him but realize this is your dude and he’s got more baggage than KCI.
    Also she was engaged to another guy. Lol