Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Was it the first warning where the offense and special teams were both on the field because the refs were busy circle jerking trying to finalize a call that would determine whether it was 4th down or a first down. I was so pissed it resulted in a sideline infraction because it was absolutely the reffing crews fault for not being to make a damn decision which is way too common in the MVFC.
    They we’re terrible last week. The nonsense with all the formation infractions was infuriating, ridiculous, and inexcusable. If I had any confidence there was a better crew available I’d advocate for benching those clowns for the rest of the season.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    They we’re terrible last week. The nonsense with all the formation infractions was infuriating, ridiculous, and inexcusable. If I had any confidence there was a better crew available I’d advocate for benching those clowns for the rest of the season.
    Indy would like some Bro time with you, Bro .... in the woodshed. Jussayin’
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    The Cockiness/Swagger is FINE. You gotta have that nowadays, sorry. It's the way it is. Jayden Price housing a kick & tossing the ball into this stands was AWESOME!

Discipline for offsides/alignments, etc is a whole nother thing
    You can have cockiness but it could never sustain a dynasty. That took a culture of players that played for each other not for themselves.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

The Cockiness/Swagger is FINE. You gotta have that nowadays, sorry. It's the way it is. Jayden Price housing a kick & tossing the ball into this stands was awesome.
    I'm pretty sure you stole this quote from Jacksonville State's coach.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

or you HAVE the CULTURE and have a little SWAGGER... MWILL and J CROCK and WARREN HOLLOWAY had swagger.

Dawson, Eubanks, Price, Sproles, Watson all have it too, You gotta have an edge about yourself.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

or you HAVE the CULTURE and have a little SWAGGER... MWILL and J CROCK and WARREN HOLLOWAY had swagger.

Dawson, Eubanks, Price, Sproles, Watson all have it too, You gotta have an edge about yourself.
    I had an interception against Augustana back in the day. Believe it or not, it was a close game, and only a minute or so left. Their QB ended up kinda piling on after I was tackled. I got up, tossed him the ball and said “nice pass”—>flagged for unsportsmanlike (no way the crowd knew what was going on, cuz they couldn’t hear what was being said). I go to sideline and Rocky Hager is all over me and says: “You’re done for the day”—he was pissed at me!! (rightfully so). I said: “I hope so, there’s only a minute or so left and it’s our ball” (meaning I was hoping the O would finish things off). Ummm ... that didn’t go over well, but I survived.

Some ‘tude is ok, at the right time, and there’s lots of things that fans don’t see nor hear nor realize is going on.

Insert “Glory Days” here ...
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I had an interception against Augustana back in the day. Believe it or not, it was a close game, and only a minute or so left. Their QB ended up kinda piling on after I was tackled. I got up, tossed him the ball and said “nice pass”—>flagged for unsportsmanlike (no way the crowd knew what was going on, cuz they couldn’t hear what was being said). I go to sideline and Rocky Hager is all over me and says: “You’re done for the day”—he was pissed at me!! (rightfully so). I said: “I hope so, there’s only a minute or so left and it’s our ball” (meaning I was hoping the O would finish things off). Ummm ... that didn’t go over well, but I survived.

Some ‘tude is ok, at the right time, and there’s lots of things that fans don’t see nor hear nor realize is going on.

Insert “Glory Days” here ...
    this is y i bisonville lmfao friggin' CAS

For some reason you arent able to comprehend the fact that you can be cocky have swagger and still be disciplined.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Was it the first warning where the offense and special teams were both on the field because the refs were busy circle jerking trying to finalize a call that would determine whether it was 4th down or a first down. I was so pissed it resulted in a sideline infraction because it was absolutely the reffing crews fault for not being to make a damn decision which is way too common in the MVFC.
    No it wasn’t the warning it was the actual infraction and Entz appeared to yell at the zebra you got the whole white line to run down my guess is the linesman got scared he was going to run into someone and toss the flag. There is some stuff the Bison need to clean up but last weeks officiating crew wanted to be noticed.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonbythelake View Post
    No it wasn’t the warning it was the actual infraction and Entz appeared to yell at the zebra you got the whole white line to run down my guess is the linesman got scared he was going to run into someone and toss the flag. There is some stuff the Bison need to clean up but last weeks officiating crew wanted to be noticed.
    There are two different potential fouls at play. One is a sideline warning where there are coaches or players in the white during the play. This has the progression of 0, 5, 5, 15. It rarely gets beyond the 0 and I've never seen it get to the 15.

The other is sideline interference. This is accidental contact with the official on the white. It's an automatic 15 and if it happens twice the head coach is ejected. It also doesn't happen often and I've never had a coach ejected. I'm guessing this is the one that happened if there was a yardage penalty enforced.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk