Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The post game 1660 comments from the commenters are effing exhausting. They are talking about Sproles feeling relieved to finally catch a TD. Really?? It was the first pass that was actually catchable for him to do so.

Brake is also saying fans have been dissing Cox on D? Who? He was playing solid the first 5 games, and now is upping his coverage game hugely. Neither surprised nor questioning his play at all, plus his tackling had improved majorly.

God these guys are dumb/out of touch.
    Maybe we really do need our own radio show lol
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Look out once Tyler and Cam remember the tight ends!

Lardsin must go!

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The bison need to figure out their old school running attack as that is my biggest concern as it has seemed off for two years now.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

The post game 1660 comments from the commenters are effing exhausting. They are talking about Sproles feeling relieved to finally catch a TD. Really?? It was the first pass that was actually catchable for him to do so.

Brake is also saying fans have been dissing Cox on D? Who? He was playing solid the first 5 games, and now is upping his coverage game hugely. Neither surprised nor questioning his play at all, plus his tackling had improved majorly.

They try to create drama to get people to listen, no different than McFooly.

If NDSU and SHSU both go undefeated. I think playoff committee will give us 1 seed due to strength of schedule. I think USD qb hurt shoulder today so that might now be an easier game. Just gotta take care of bunnies and road to Frisco goes through Fargo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    They try to create drama to get people to listen, no different than McFooly.
    They aren’t smart enough to do this.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I don't recall people ripping on Cox?
    I’m guessing they were on Bisonville during a game this year were he made a bad play and somebody said something and they saw it and took it as “See, all the fans hate him!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Now in addition to everyone begging for pass interference every other play, now every play is an argument about targeting. It's so frustrating....they need to do something with that rule. Feel bad for #2. Yes, it was a penalty. No, the rule won't stop it from happening again. People don't realize how fast the game moves. If defenders could choose exactly where/how they hit oponents, they would never miss any tackles.

I thought the penalty on our WR was crazy, they could have called taunting on them after just about every play. Strange to pick out that one, especially at a crucial time late in the game.
    I saw that penalty in front of me. Our guy went to the ref right after the play to complain about 4 getting in his face. The ref just pointed our guy to go to the side lines. Our guy walked back over to number 4 and starting jawing. Then the flag went up.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Got so frustrated that I went outside at half time. Didn't quit working on the shit spreader until half way through the third quarter. Entz's comment to Logan after the game worries me, he said QP got banged up and implied that's why Miller came in. So, would Enz really be stupid enough to go back to QP next week if he's healed?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    The bison need to figure out their old school running attack as that is my biggest concern as it has seemed off for two years now.
    Agree. We aren’t allowing any RBs to get rhythm/feel. Sorry, but Dom getting most of the carries isn’t doing it. He is a Derrick Lang type back, and there is nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately, we don’t run screens and draws to RBs anymore for some unknown reason. Wtf?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.