Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by eman View Post
    You are suck a fucking idiot! can you not read? We have a young defense, our offense is the problem! who is it that we lose that will make us depleted?
    Not getting into argument but pointing out that we DO lose a lot of players on the two deep on defense ( have NO IDEA of who returns with the "extra" covid year) but here are guys listed as SENIORS on our TWO deep on defense
    DE Logan McCormick
    DE Brayden Thomas
    DT Lane Tucker
    DT Costner Ching
    DT Michael Buetow
    LB James Kaczor
    LB Jackson Hankey
    LB Mason Hofstedt
    LB Jasir Cox
    FS Dawson Weber
    SS Michael Tutsie
    CB Destin Talbert

Gabe says QP2 has bad shoulder......was that ever officially confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Also 2017 SDSU. Fucking hell I hate the bunnies.
    I left out a home deal - I meant "every home conference loss" (might as well say "regular season")... we can't name away games so we would have to make them name the game for us (like the 'Stache Out at SIU) to defeat the mojo.

For the record, I don't consider the "Dakota Marker" game to be a named game for anti-bad-mojo purposes because it is divided between Brookings and Fargo.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Miller starts from here in out………. Fire Roehl at the end of the season unless we win the NC
    Your right on B.Schlossman. Its time to put the guys out on the field who will deliver and not play less then their potential. I still feel they can mix QP and Miller on special series in red Zone and keep opposing teams guessing are the Bison going to Run or Throw?

Also Agree on TR - if he continues to play typical Bison predictable play calling, and teams ALL KNOW we are going to RUN it down your throat, well that will work until we play a team with more talent and size and shuts our run game down in a playoff game, then what? We need to use those twin towers on TE's out in the flats and middle, plus Watson is a scarey threat for deep ball at least 4 times a game, once per qtr we are going to win the jump ball or interference for sure...50% of the time.

Are our RB's banged up? I didn't watch the game yesterday but after reading it appears we don't have the run game of RB;s getting 80 each but QP had 100 himself so why is our QB doing all the freaking running?? Cmon TR teach out qb to dump to RB's out in the flat or booging out of there when opportunity is there.

Gotta love our Special teams and Defense. I don't think our O-line coach is getting our lineman to be committed to opening holes.......like they use to... or its because 8 guys are in the box and everyteam knows we are running all the freakin time....

Keep grinding Bison!
    Nodak Greg

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Now that would be a poor move. Then there is zero chance of a pass, at least one that would be completed.
    Note sure it would matter much; not to mention he could "aim" another play action to a wide open receiver. If at the 2, I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Not getting into argument but pointing out that we DO lose a lot of players on the two deep on defense ( have NO IDEA of who returns with the "extra" covid year) but here are guys listed as SENIORS on our TWO deep on defense
    DE Logan McCormick
    DE Brayden Thomas
    DT Lane Tucker
    DT Costner Ching
    DT Michael Buetow
    LB James Kaczor
    LB Jackson Hankey
    LB Mason Hofstedt
    LB Jasir Cox
    FS Dawson Weber
    SS Michael Tutsie
    CB Destin Talbert
    Exactly! thomas and buetow are grad transfers, from what i have heard the rest will be back

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I left out a home deal - I meant "every home conference loss" (might as well say "regular season")... we can't name away games so we would have to make them name the game for us (like the 'Stache Out at SIU) to defeat the mojo.

For the record, I don't consider the "Dakota Marker" game to be a named game for anti-bad-mojo purposes because it is divided between Brookings and Fargo.
    Oh my bad. I should have figured that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Maybe chill on the Quincy cool aid--

What I've seen---
    good runner---some speed---runs hard in contact
    good arm strength----bad reading coverages and getting to 2nd and 3rd progressions---- slow at making decisions
    i really doubt that he can START for two years at NDSU-----and highly doubt NFL
    character wise---he seems like a great kid and a good teammate
    coaches have been trying to help him be successful (win games) by playing to his strengths

Of course I'm excited for the future at QB----COLE PAYTON
    We need to trust the QB system we have built. No reason to give up on Cam Miller. The guy is still learning by getting thrown into the fire. Our system doesn’t normally have him starting this soon. Our QB recruits are elite and we just need to give them time. Cole and Cam make our QB future look bright, I’m still wondering why people are drinking the QP koolaid…….

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    We need to trust the QB system we have built. No reason to give up on Cam Miller. The guy is still learning by getting thrown into the fire. Our system doesn’t normally have him starting this soon. Our QB recruits are elite and we just need to give them time. Cole and Cam make our QB future look bright, I’m still wondering why people are drinking the QP koolaid…….
    Kool aid is getting consumed because he has good height...weight...speed...pedigree...all that.

I get it. But he's a senior in college and completes like half his passes on a good day.
    College of Business Alumnus

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Springfield MO News-Leader view "... Defensively, the Bears were great until they needed a big stop. Instead, with its backup quarterback, NDSU drove down 62 yards in 12 plays while milking 7 minutes and 6 seconds off the clock for the go-ahead score. ..." Old time Bison bootball here....

As an aside, QPII's passing problem is he cannot hit a point in time and space. He can only hit an area. That is why the bombs to Watson work.... QPII throws to an area and Watson can run under it. But if QPII is required to pass to a point and time such as a slant pass, a side line pass or a corner pass, check down, etc. .. where it has to be spot on... isn't going to happen.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!