Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

1) POTG split between Cam Miller Time and Jasir Cox. Way to step up boys.
    2) Phoenix Sproles was not invisible today. He earned that NIL money.
    3) Christian Watson seemed happiest about the QB change. Huge game. Clutch, clutch, clutch. Too bad that deep TD was called back. That's the one pass that QP was reliable for.
    4) Shout out to QP. Runs pretty hard, is a gamer, but that completion rate isn't going to cut it in our offense.
    5) TR gets some slack. He opened the book up the second the QB change hit. I liked the mix, even the QB runs.
    6) Defense was solid. That was not an easy task to adjust and dominate like they did. How about that last MSU drive? Misery loves company.
    7) Rep points to whoever gets me an image of Entz pulling out a blank notebook and looking at it. We're going to meme that to the meme moon. Lulz will be had, promise bros.
    8) Special Teams might be our best squad. Even that opening kickoff Reinholz ran him down like fucking Pat McAfee or something.
    9) Running back by committee continues to not impress but Kobe had some pop in the 2nd half and I still think Williams wants it the most right now. Luepke and Dom are both obviously banged up. No Bus today either?
    10) SDSU lost to UNI. We just gotta finish now. Hopefully with Cam back at the helm and if that doesn't work. BURN PAYTON'S REDSHIRT.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

I think we should start a preposterous statement of the GDT award each week. This week definitely belongs to lakes "Petrino would put NDSU over the top." Look bro, Entz with his chain smoking cougar in a bar voice and blank ass notebook annoys me sometimes too but wtf bro? Petrino?

I regret getting you unbanned sometimes bro get your shit together.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Cam. Mother. Fucking. Miller. FUCKS!

This defense fucks.

Man that was an instant classic for MANY reasons.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

11. Is herdbot okay? His boy QP2 struggled. And the guy he ragged on all off season got being the right size (not being heavy enough compared to Stick). Comes in and leads us to the win.
    Last edited by tolnabison; 10-23-2021 at 11:18 PM.

Strong held to 50 yards in sdsu loss. Hopefully there’s solid tape to dissect for us there.

Miller starts from here in out………. Fire Roehl at the end of the season unless we win the NC

I had no idea reinholz was a senior. Kid has been rock solid.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Marker game no longer going to be lit AF. Take care of business in Brookings and be at home throughout the playoffs.

Now in addition to everyone begging for pass interference every other play, now every play is an argument about targeting. It's so frustrating....they need to do something with that rule. Feel bad for #2. Yes, it was a penalty. No, the rule won't stop it from happening again. People don't realize how fast the game moves. If defenders could choose exactly where/how they hit oponents, they would never miss any tackles.

I thought the penalty on our WR was crazy, they could have called taunting on them after just about every play. Strange to pick out that one, especially at a crucial time late in the game.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

1. Wow………..