1) POTG split between Cam Miller Time and Jasir Cox. Way to step up boys.
2) Phoenix Sproles was not invisible today. He earned that NIL money.
3) Christian Watson seemed happiest about the QB change. Huge game. Clutch, clutch, clutch. Too bad that deep TD was called back. That's the one pass that QP was reliable for.
4) Shout out to QP. Runs pretty hard, is a gamer, but that completion rate isn't going to cut it in our offense.
5) TR gets some slack. He opened the book up the second the QB change hit. I liked the mix, even the QB runs.
6) Defense was solid. That was not an easy task to adjust and dominate like they did. How about that last MSU drive? Misery loves company.
7) Rep points to whoever gets me an image of Entz pulling out a blank notebook and looking at it. We're going to meme that to the meme moon. Lulz will be had, promise bros.
8) Special Teams might be our best squad. Even that opening kickoff Reinholz ran him down like fucking Pat McAfee or something.
9) Running back by committee continues to not impress but Kobe had some pop in the 2nd half and I still think Williams wants it the most right now. Luepke and Dom are both obviously banged up. No Bus today either?
10) SDSU lost to UNI. We just gotta finish now. Hopefully with Cam back at the helm and if that doesn't work. BURN PAYTON'S REDSHIRT.