Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison1660 and ForumComm

Default Bison1660 and ForumComm

I've been a little preoccupied, but I'm trying to listen to as much Bison1660 as I can.

One thing I've noticed is an absence of Kolpack and Izzo on any of the shows. Have I just gotten unlucky?

Default Re: Bison1660 and ForumComm

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I've been a little preoccupied, but I'm trying to listen to as much Bison1660 as I can.

One thing I've noticed is an absence of Kolpack and Izzo on any of the shows. Have I just gotten unlucky?
    Have Kolpack or Izzo ever been on any 1660 shows?

I haven't heard them but I would love to. The 1660 guys and Kolpack and Dom are my favorite guys. Would like to hear Culhane on Doms show and vice versa

Hot Mic is 9-11 and The Insiders is 11-1 so I would imagine Dom is probably busy after his show and Culhane is prepping a few hours before. And Dom and Jeff is probably prepping for for a game in 6 days

I heard Beth on Keith Brakes show last week. I like her too

Make it happen!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

It may not be up to them.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Lingering effect of the Kolpack meltdown? Jeff said he apologized.......but like already said, Forum may just have said no for some reason.

Bison 1660 should try to get Dom's Hot Mic show on from 9-11. I don't care for Dan Patrick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Bison 1660 should try to get Dom's Hot Mic show on from 9-11. I don't care for Dan Patrick.
    That would be CAF. I listen daily during football season but always on podcast. But I imagine they want to drive viewers to WDAY Xtra

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Kolpack and Izzo work for the Forum, which is a competitor of Radio FM. That probably explains it.

533 In a row

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Bison1660 and ForumComm

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Lingering effect of the Kolpack meltdown? Jeff said he apologized.......but like already said, Forum may just have said no for some reason.
    Somehow I missed this. What’s the backstory? I listen to 1660 all the time and don’t do much Dom and Jeff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Kolpack and Izzo work for the Forum, which is a competitor of Radio FM. That probably explains it.
    Not any more. FC sold WDAY radio to FLAG.