Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ballparkfrank View Post
    On Stigs; excellent points on him putting a kid back in the game who was clearly dinged, and the fake injuries were rampant with them. But here is a true story you might find interesting. At some point after Christian Rozeboom twisted Bruce Andersons leg in the pile AFTER the play; I chose to email Coach Stigs. I also felt that he "seemed" like a decent guy etc. So I emailed Coach Stigs and said; "Coach, I am surprised that with the Levon Perry; Bruce Anderson; and several other plays piling on after the whistle etc.; I am surprised you have not disciplined any of these players. His reply; "You come down to my office and watch video with me; and I will show YOU who plays dirty, and it's the Bison!!

Stigs can't even spell integrity; before or after a six pack of Joose.
    We don't play dirty. We play physical. He's just mad they can't throw a flag for tackling or blocking someone too hard

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Talking Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Also she was engaged to another guy. Lol
    LOL the Cherry on top I forgot that part !! Right up there with doing the presser in a neck brace with his face covered in road rash. For Pete sake, Zoom calls weren’t around then call in by speakerphone. But yeah Bobby is a 3 dimensional chess player.

Bobby P was just a few years early with his cop out on the Falcons. These days he could just resign, say he needs to focus on his mental health, and then waited a week or two before signing with Arkansas. He would've been lauded for his bravery then.

Quote Originally Posted by ballparkfrank View Post
    On Stigs; excellent points on him putting a kid back in the game who was clearly dinged, and the fake injuries were rampant with them. But here is a true story you might find interesting. At some point after Christian Rozeboom twisted Bruce Andersons leg in the pile AFTER the play; I chose to email Coach Stigs. I also felt that he "seemed" like a decent guy etc. So I emailed Coach Stigs and said; "Coach, I am surprised that with the Levon Perry; Bruce Anderson; and several other plays piling on after the whistle etc.; I am surprised you have not disciplined any of these players. His reply; "You come down to my office and watch video with me; and I will show YOU who plays dirty, and it's the Bison!!

Stigs can't even spell integrity; before or after a six pack of Joose.
    If you've reached the point where you are emailing opposing coaches after a game, maybe you should take a break.....

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bisontown View Post
    If you've reached the point where you are emailing opposing coaches after a game, maybe you should take a break.....
    No kidding. Only guy I ever emailed was Lee Timmerman and the was just to tell him he fucking sucks so bad I watch the games on mute. Witty bugger sent back thanks for watching!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    No kidding. Only guy I ever emailed was Lee Timmerman and the was just to tell him he fucking sucks so bad I watch the games on mute. Witty bugger sent back thanks for watching!
    Scottie Hottie you're my hero.

I got a sirius XM survey once and I said their college football morning show went to shit after they hired Greg and Taylor “Brah radio Brah”. The producer sent me a note and asked me why i thought the show sucked and I gave him 10 reasons and he said “thanks for the feedback”. McClroy is still not a fav but he’s gotten better doing color.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So Quincy has learned 3 plays in what 6 to 8 months? Time to move on if that's the case. Read your own post again. I saw quarterback play in the 4th quarter. Like a real qb not just a cheap wildcat with one trick. Come on.

Ask yourself why the playbook runs deeper? He almost lost Tyler his job
    Tyler loses his own job if they couldn't figure this out weeks ago... Don't you put your best players on the field? If you don't know the playbook by now then it is time for a change.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Tyler loses his own job if they couldn't figure this out weeks ago... Don't you put your best players on the field? If you don't know the playbook by now then it is time for a change.
    I think the whole reason why Quincy won the starting job is because he looks like the better player. He's bigger, faster, stonger, and has a better arm than Cam. All that said Cam is the better QB for this offense if he's able to accurately get the ball out on time more consistently than Quincy did. They don't need a QB that can run for 100 yards a game... just one that can keep defenses honest and hurt them with his legs if they're not. It's more important to have a QB that can accurately get the ball to the superbly talented pass catchers they have on this offense.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 02Bison View Post
    Not going to drop names, but the coaches need the reign in the attitude on some of the players. Instill an aura of confidence in them that shines through a spirit of humility. The cockiness is clouding their game and leading to needless penalties.
    The discipline of the Bison has been going down for years. Going back to CK... This is the worst ive seen it though.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]