Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

As for Stig when I make a mistake doing my taxes I might forget to carry a digit in addition, when he makes a mistake doing his taxes is drunk drives his car into the ditch.
    Yikes... that is not a flattering video. At any rate, good luck to Missouri State the rest of the season. Been there a couple of times and always had fun.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StecMSU View Post
    We talk shit against everybody so it isn't any special ingredient that Petrino cooked up specifically for the Bison. Petrino's teams have always had that edge at Louisville, at Western Kentucky, Arkansas, Louisville the first time, and hell even going back to his days at Carroll College in Montana. Bob Sr.'s teams had an edge and so do Paul Petrino's teams. Runs in the family. So does winning football oddly enough. The integrity stuff is kind of low-hanging fruit. If you knew the Petrinos, you would see that he is a good man who made a mistake. I have made many mistakes in my life and have been blessed with second chances as well.

Since you brought up Stiegelmeier, I ran into him at a Missouri high school football game once and he was a real nice man. I agree with you that he has integrity and is a gentleman, but I wouldn't make that point at the expense of Bobby Petrino. Off my soapbox now, good luck against the Trees.
    Have you watched the Arkansas Firing video? Good man with a small slip up? Hardly, he pretty much destroyed an amount of trust for him in Arkansas. there's a huge iceberg below the surface with that guy.

You might talk shit vs everyone now, but that's not Mo St before Petrino. It was strategic to the gameplan in Fargo . . . and hell, it worked.

The nicest thing you can say about “Bobby” is he is not Paul. Idaho went to FBS Bowl games under friggin Robb Akey. Paul has demolished the program to the point they fight PSU to top the bottom of the Big Sky and PSU hates their football team! This was a team that able to get at least one NFL caliber player before Paul. His biggest contribution to the program has been some embarrassing post game handshakes after his team gets trounced. He should be fired.

Bobby is who he is just keep the AD interns from him and have the president signoff on anyone he hires. Maybe he and his failson can stick around long enough to get bumped back to a desperate FBS school.

No passes for hypocrite holy rollers like Stig though. He should have at least one game where he donates his check to MADD. His face should appear on every SDSU scoreboard with him warning against the dangers of drunk driving. That would show contrition people f up and I’m ok with a just punishment and a second chance. He’s lucky to be alive and that he didn’t kill someone. But apparently if you are a high enough official in SD you can just run over people and no one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonbythelake View Post
    Yeah Johnny “Two Drink Minimum” Stig is a classy act… love ya Herd but Holy nutmeg that is some funny shit.
    Tons of integrity. He has a QB who is knocked unconscious and he brings him back in. Fake injuries to save TOs. The Joose.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Yikes... that is not a flattering video. At any rate, good luck to Missouri State the rest of the season. Been there a couple of times and always had fun.
    Search for Bobby Petrino on Youtube. It's the second result. First result is titled: "Bobby Petrino failed the Atlanta Falcons in every way | The Worst NFL Coaching Hire".

Missery State trolls are apparently thrilled though he represents their program.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Have you watched the Arkansas Firing video? Good man with a small slip up? Hardly, he pretty much destroyed an amount of trust for him in Arkansas. there's a huge iceberg below the surface with that guy.

You might talk shit vs everyone now, but that's not Mo St before Petrino. It was strategic to the gameplan in Fargo . . . and hell, it worked.
    I am sure I watched the Jeff Long press conference (Arkansas AD back in 2012) but I don't remember anything about it. I can tell you that if the Arkansas fans were in charge of picking coaches they would bring Petrino back in a Bentonville minute. They've lost 5 straight to Mizzou and I think 9 in a row to Texas A&M. The Pit Boss has turned them around a bit this year, but Arkansas as a state loves Bobby Petrino. The university fired him for legal reasons and liability stuff. That's it.

I wasn't at the game in Fargo this past Saturday so I don't know exactly what you are speaking of, but if some trash talk really bothered NDSU to that degree, they are very lucky they weren't facing the early 1990s Miami Hurricanes! If they got off to a poor start because Petrino got in their heads then I wouldn't worry about making travel plans to Frisco this January. I truly doubt that is the case if I am being frank, but if you are the one who is correct, then that softer than your grandmother's knoephla attitude isn't going to get you very far.

I am sure I watched the Jeff Long press conference (Arkansas AD back in 2012) but I don't remember anything about it. I can tell you that if the Arkansas fans were in charge of picking coaches they would bring Petrino back in a Bentonville minute. They've lost 5 straight to Mizzou and I think 9 in a row to Texas A&M. The Pit Boss has turned them around a bit this year, but Arkansas as a state loves Bobby Petrino. The university fired him for legal reasons and liability stuff. That's it.

I wasn't at the game in Fargo this past Saturday so I don't know exactly what you are speaking of, but if some trash talk really bothered NDSU to that degree, they are very lucky they weren't facing the early 1990s Miami Hurricanes! If they got off to a poor start because Petrino got in their heads then I wouldn't worry about making travel plans to Frisco this January. I truly doubt that is the case if I am being frank, but if you are the one who is correct, then that softer than your grandmother's knoephla attitude isn't going to get you very far.
    Pretty sure that absolutely nobody outside of Patty Viverino should be giving any advice to any NDSU anybody about travel plans for Frisco, TX. Nobody.

OK, well, you work for Frisco Chamber of Commerce or Visitors Bureau? Ok, speak up then and only then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Lol from what I saw the Bison were giving back as good as they got and they still won the game with our back up.

Cred to the Bears they got off to a good jump and well coached teams continue to pile up points. I’m not sure why anyone thinks Petrino won some kind of mental victory. He’s the one who brain farted in the two minute drill and didn’t call a TO until 4th and Never. You know being an NFL experienced coach you think he wouldn’t lose it like that at such a critical time.

As for Entz calling a TO to work the refs not the best move but maybe it paid off in that flag or two was a little slower to come out. At least he wasn’t getting red faced at his players like Mr Selfless and his fat hobbit son on the other sideline. That had to be some encouragement!

Now go beat SIU so we can win the conference outright and if your team is so well coached maybe we will see you in the playoffs.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

softer than your grandmother's knoephla attitude isn't going to get you very far.
    Can we go off of grandma's? Lakes just got off yours.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonbythelake View Post
    Lol from what I saw the Bison were giving back as good as they got and they still won the game with our back up.

Cred to the Bears they got off to a good jump and well coached teams continue to pile up points. I’m not sure why anyone thinks Petrino won some kind of mental victory. He’s the one who brain farted in the two minute drill and didn’t call a TO until 4th and Never. You know being an NFL experienced coach you think he wouldn’t lose it like that at such a critical time.

As for Entz calling a TO to work the refs not the best move but maybe it paid off in that flag or two was a little slower to come out. At least he wasn’t getting red faced at his players like Mr Selfless and his fat hobbit son on the other sideline. That had to be some encouragement!

Now go beat SIU so we can win the conference outright and if your team is so well coached maybe we will see you in the playoffs.
    Watson embarrassed their yippy fuck in the 4th quarter, it was beautiful.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯