Thread: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Ugh. WSU fumbled converting a 3 and 1. Now it’s the E Barriere show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If healthy, Luepke and Williams, although Johnson seemed to run better when Miller was in a QB (timing/confidence maybe??).

But Luepke sure seems to be nicked a lot, and I question whether it is injury or pain. One can play though/with pain.
    I think there are definitely opportunities for the scat back type, I.e. The Bus. Dom looks hurt. Kobe is slowly coming to life, but he isn’t an a gap runner. My very humble opinion

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Cam has earned it. Don’t blame Entz for making that public during the post game.

Cox was on fire today as was Webber until he got tossed. Tutsie also played very well.

Bunnies beat, Yotes beat, …heck of game at EWU right now. Weber up 7 with 6 to go.

I commented during the game that either our playbook was a pamphlet or we had no confidence in execution. I think that question was answered.

How many football team , not just FCS, have the ability to go to the bench for a QB like Cam.

I caught your pamphlet comment, and it peeled my interest thoughts. And play calling did change for the better when Miller came in. We even threw to TE in flat. Can you imagine being a defender and having to tackle those guys? I was once, and didn’t like it even with smaller (bigger than me) TEs.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

EWU scores….kicker misses XP. We have to remember how good Reinholz was today too.

I think there are definitely opportunities for the scat back type, I.e. The Bus. Dom looks hurt. Kobe is slowly coming to life, but he isn’t an a gap runner. My very humble opinion

Don’t disagree with this, especially Bussey. Johnson needs to run with more urgency/desire IMO.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I caught your pamphlet comment, and it peeled my interest thoughts. And play calling did change for the better when Miller came in. We even threw to TE in flat. Can you imagine being a defender and having to tackle those guys? I was once, and didn’t like it even with smaller (bigger than me) TEs.
    I didn’t think the difference would be that obvious, but holy cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) POTG split between Cam Miller Time and Jasir Cox. Way to step up boys.
    2) Phoenix Sproles was not invisible today. He earned that NIL money.
    3) Christian Watson seemed happiest about the QB change. Huge game. Clutch, clutch, clutch. Too bad that deep TD was called back. That's the one pass that QP was reliable for.
    4) Shout out to QP. Runs pretty hard, is a gamer, but that completion rate isn't going to cut it in our offense.
    5) TR gets some slack. He opened the book up the second the QB change hit. I liked the mix, even the QB runs.
    6) Defense was solid. That was not an easy task to adjust and dominate like they did. How about that last MSU drive? Misery loves company.
    7) Rep points to whoever gets me an image of Entz pulling out a blank notebook and looking at it. We're going to meme that to the meme moon. Lulz will be had, promise bros.
    8) Special Teams might be our best squad. Even that opening kickoff Reinholz ran him down like fucking Pat McAfee or something.
    9) Running back by committee continues to not impress but Kobe had some pop in the 2nd half and I still think Williams wants it the most right now. Luepke and Dom are both obviously banged up. No Bus today either?
    10) SDSU lost to UNI. We just gotta finish now. Hopefully with Cam back at the helm and if that doesn't work. BURN PAYTON'S REDSHIRT.
    df24f66d4a95ec2f63d7215b62945724.jpg

Go Bison!!!!

The offense certainly ran a lot smoother with Cam out there. He seemed to give receivers a much better chance to make plays. While I think QP2 has a way higher ceiling, I don't know if this team has the time to wait for him to get there. This defense is really good. The offense can be really good. If Cam Miller gives this team the best chance at 30+ points every Saturday, then play him.

I don't want to see this team miss out on a championship because the coaches are stubborn about starting QP.

The second half adjustments on defense were very tight. Shelley was not as comfortable throwing the ball and really had no where to run when he wanted to take off.

Interesting game and Missouri state played a good game.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Really wondering what was up with Shelley going 35 yards across the field after a defender, having a flag thrown and then no penalty being called.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Ugh. WSU fumbled converting a 3 and 1. Now it’s the E Barriere show

Game over. Weber State wins.