Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

Default Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I read it twice bro that’s two times more than I read most your posts and it was definitely a 8 on the mock-o-meter bro.

That shit only goes to 10.

Also the Star Trek reference is just going to confuse cas.
    Don’t you have homework to do?

Edit: btw - fucking everybody knows it goes to eleven man. CATCH UP!

Edit 2: you seem to have a lot of trouble with this eleven number. Superstitions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Default Re: Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    You misread me Obi-Wan. Mocking you not I am.

For that I apologize.

Do you happen to know/have any insight on who on our football staff and or athletic department makes the call on who is the starting QB? I’d be interested in a discussion on that subject, along with same discussion on RBs.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    For that I apologize.

Do you happen to know/have any insight on who on our football staff and or athletic department makes the call on who is the starting QB? I’d be interested in a discussion on that subject, along with same discussion on RBs.
    You don’t owe me any apologies.

I have no insight on this topic at all. For that I would approach someone like you with the hope that you might.

Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I read it twice bro that’s two times more than I read most your posts and it was definitely a 8 on the mock-o-meter bro.

That shit only goes to 10.

Also the Star Trek reference is just going to confuse cas.
    See your sigline, Bro, and out of the way you should get.

This is big boy talk, and I sense you need a diaper change.

Kirk traveled to space. Obi-Wan lives there ...
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

I don't know either but I have to assume it's Hedberg, Roelh and Entz.

What I want to know is what were those three seeing in practice in QP that wasn't happening on the football field and they were clearly just waiting for it to happen.

Cam probably doesn't have the long ball that QP does but outside of one quarter of football against the Redbirds QP clearly doesn't have the short to midgame that lets you run more power because it forces the defense to respect your ability to throw. It feels like after UND everyone just accepted we'd get one to two deep balls to Watson and if they could stop the run they might win.

And they were almost right.

Then Cam comes in in the 4th quarter and I won't say he was perfect but the entire offense looked at least early Junior Brock or Sophmore Stick worthy, moved the ball with a purpose and won.

Either that was lightening in a bottle, QP practices way better then he plays or whomever gets the final say needs to be re-evaluated.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    You don’t owe me any apologies.

I have no insight on this topic at all. For that I would approach someone like you with the hope that you might.

I have no info on who makes the decisions. What insight I can provide is that someone isn’t making the correct decisions.

We saw at least 2 delta-formations and solid results when Cam was in, not to mention swing/screen to TE, pass to the flats to RB, a step-up, in pocket TD to Sproles and 2 great sideline throws to Watson .... all in a very short timeframe.

And can someone bump the Jasir Cox thread? Cuz they kind has really taken his game to a higher level, both tackling and in coverage. Might have NFL potential as a SS if he keeps it up.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTech View Post
    I don't know either but I have to assume it's Hedberg, Roelh and Entz.

What I want to know is what were those three seeing in practice in QP that wasn't happening on the football field and they were clearly just waiting for it to happen.

Cam probably doesn't have the long ball that QP does but outside of one quarter of football against the Redbirds QP clearly doesn't have the short to midgame that lets you run more power because it forces the defense to respect your ability to throw. It feels like after UND everyone just accepted we'd get one to two deep balls to Watson and if they could stop the run they might win.

And they were almost right.

Then Cam comes in in the 4th quarter and I won't say he was perfect but the entire offense looked at least early Junior Brock or Sophmore Stick worthy, moved the ball with a purpose and won.

Either that was lightening in a bottle, QP practices way better then he plays or whomever gets the final say needs to be re-evaluated.
    Good points.

Ill add that we have never been a big-play, over the top O? Why rely on that now?
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Mock me all you want, but I posted several weeks ago about “natives being restless”, and I’m seeing that more now.

And I’ll add this: So Cam has improved his game via staying focused, watching film and being all in at practice, yet QP needs “game experience/reps” to do so/reach his potential? Really?? Y can’t he do what Cam has done? Just nonsense.

Trust your recruiting, and the feel of your team.

Speaking of the team ... this one has the potential to roll to a Natty with the right QB. The D is that good, and the O can play very good complimentary football with the correct QB at the helm. Special teams will feed off of both.

Recall that we spotted MSU an early score because of poor KO coverage to start the game.
    It's okay, just tell us how you really feel.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It's okay, just tell us how you really feel.
    I did. Do you have a problem with what I said? Do you have anything substantive to add to the convo/discussion?

I enjoy good, solid football. Watching Brady, Mahomes, Rogers and other great QBs is fun for me. The myriad of plays those teams run, and how they pick apart a D is just fun, as is watching a D adjust and make great plays.

I’d mention college QBs’ names as well, but I pay more attention to the play then I do the names, GABE!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

I did. Do you have a problem with what I said? Do you have anything substantive to add to the convo/discussion?

I enjoy good, solid football. Watching Brady, Mahomes, Rogers and other great QBs is fun for me. The myriad of plays those teams run, and how they pick apart a D is just fun, as is watching a D adjust and make great plays.

I’d mention college QBs’ names as well, but I pay more attention to the play then I do the names, GABE!
    That is swell.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com