Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

Default Re: Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

So Entz is blunt at times. Who cares. Find it funny how people question him as a coach. He's recruiting at a high level and has yet to lose a game as a HC here if you dont count the asterisk spring season.

Default Re: Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I've already said it but yes it is his job to be an ambassador of ndsu. He is literally paid for media appearances. Has to be better. Grumpy dick is a bad look
    Players watch this stuff and he apparently feels like they are getting complacent with the same old "win the next play", "one play at a time" and "get better every day" coach speak. If the players aren't getting better every day or having mediocre practices, his job is to light fires under their asses and apparently he feels media reaches them. I just want to win so I trust the guy.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    So Entz is blunt at times. Who cares. Find it funny how people question him as a coach. He's recruiting at a high level and has yet to lose a game as a HC here if you dont count the asterisk spring season.
    Spring practice losses don’t count no one counts the home away score for a spring game unless you go to a school like SDSU.

I’m fine with Entz treating the press rudely. He was very nice to little Miss Doe Eyed JMU grad when he told her he wasn’t going to answer. He doesn’t need to explain football to her or any reporter.

It's not like there has been much positive to write about with Gopher athletics. I listened to some KFAN this morning where P.A. was interviewing P.J. Fleck and the coach talked about the Gopher's history of excellence with 7 national championship from before the time he was born.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I would agree with this... I lived in Iowa for a number of years, and the general tone of the media (newspaper, radio and TV) towards the Hawkeye's was extremely positive. When I moved to the Twin Cities I was shocked at the difference. Barreiro hammers the Gophers, as did the Star Tribune (outside of Sid, RIP). There were times I thought they were getting close to the line of criticizing college players. Hell even on KFAN, the home of the Gophers, Meatsauce openly despises PJ Fleck. You couldn't pay me enough to coach a Gopher's men's team in this media market.

That is why I chuckle when people complain about McFeely or the Forum back in the day "going negative" on NDSU. It's nothing compared to what the Gofer coaches deal with.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Players watch this stuff and he apparently feels like they are getting complacent with the same old "win the next play", "one play at a time" and "get better every day" coach speak. If the players aren't getting better every day or having mediocre practices, his job is to light fires under their asses and apparently he feels media reaches them. I just want to win so I trust the guy.
    Well that's your opinion I guess. I don't think it comes across well personally

The players, and I mean all of them, on both sides of ball and special teams know who the best man for the QB position is, and it’s Cam Miller. Some frustration is setting in. Make the change, now.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The players, and I mean all of them, on both sides of ball and special teams know who the best man for the QB position is, and it’s Cam Miller. Some frustration is setting in. Make the change, now.
    Can you like, just pick up the red phone man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Can you like, just pick up the red phone man?

Mock me all you want, but I posted several weeks ago about “natives being restless”, and I’m seeing that more now.

And I’ll add this: So Cam has improved his game via staying focused, watching film and being all in at practice, yet QP needs “game experience/reps” to do so/reach his potential? Really?? Y can’t he do what Cam has done? Just nonsense.

Trust your recruiting, and the feel of your team.

Speaking of the team ... this one has the potential to roll to a Natty with the right QB. The D is that good, and the O can play very good complimentary football with the correct QB at the helm. Special teams will feed off of both.

Recall that we spotted MSU an early score because of poor KO coverage to start the game.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Mock me all you want, but I posted several weeks ago about “natives being restless”, and I’m seeing that more now.

And I’ll add this: So Cam has improved his game via staying focused, watching film and being all in at practice, yet QP needs “game experience/reps” to do so/reach his potential? Really?? Y can’t he do what Cam has done? Just nonsense.

Trust your recruiting, and the feel of your team.

Speaking of the team ... this one has the potential to roll to a Natty with the right QB. The D is that good, and the O can play very good complimentary football with the correct QB at the helm. Special teams will feed off of both.

Recall that we spotted MSU an early score because of poor KO coverage to start the game.
    You misread me Obi-Wan. Mocking you not I am.

Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    You misread me Obi-Wan. Mocking you not I am.

I read it twice bro that’s two times more than I read most your posts and it was definitely a 8 on the mock-o-meter bro.

That shit only goes to 10.

Also the Star Trek reference is just going to confuse cas.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes