Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

Default Re: Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'd imagine being prepared for a play like that snap through the QB's legs when he's under center is waaaaay easier said than done. I don't know what all the defenders are keying on it but when they showed an angle of the play from behind you could see both the o-line and d-line were completely crashing as if it was a sneak. Credit where it's due, that was just a very ingenuitive play call that was executed well.
    A good leader on D would call a TO that we weren’t otherwise gonna use.

Should have had D schooled up ... when you see something strange/that you haven’t seen before, and it’s a critical situation, call an effing TO.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    A good leader on D would call a TO that we weren’t otherwise gonna use.

Should have had D schooled up ... when you see something strange/that you haven’t seen before, and it’s a critical situation, call an effing TO.
    Was there anything all that strange about it pre-snap though? They went with the QB sneak on short yardage with Oladokun later in the game. Nothing strange about Strong being in the game in that situation either.

Was there anything all that strange about it pre-snap though? They went with the QB sneak on short yardage with Oladokun later in the game. Nothing strange about Strong being in the game in that situation either.

I was referencing that TD pass from Strong.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I was referencing that TD pass from Strong.
    This was the pre-snap formation for that play. Here's the video:

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

They rushed up to line and hiked the ball. it's just a dirty shame they had already burnt all their timeouts basically went hurry up on 4th down and a trick to boot. Need to use a timeout there.

Lardsin must go!

Yep—you’re correct. I was thinking of TE motioning to under center. I’m not sure SDSU even need to use that play at that time/under those circumstances.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO