Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

This thread was started before the qb switch.

Lardsin must go!

Default Re: Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTech View Post
    Brock Jensen was certainly not as athletically talented as Carson Wentz. Would never argue that.

And I get the Winning argument. But comparing Brock's ability to run the offense and how that offense functioned under Brock to QP is not fair to Brock.

We won 6 games with QP (I can't give him number 7. We were probably losing that game til Cam came in.). But I'd argue that about three of those were in spite of, not because of. This team is really really good. But its appears to be better with Cam under center. The 2013 bison were not going to be better with Carson under center. Love that guy, but that team was just... different.
    I agree with you mostly here. I’ll quibble that it is speculative to say that we lose that game if Cam did not come in. Maybe, maybe not but there were at least 21 other Bison on the field who would have had something to say about that - plus subs and specials.

I saw what everyone else saw when Cam came in. It has created some interesting questions in my mind as I’m sure it has in many others. I’m just going to temper my enthusiasm for Cam as the answer right now based on a very small sample size. I choose to completely discount the spring season in this regard. So as far as I am concerned the only eval material for Cam is from the second half last weekend and it’s very, very good. But it is also very limited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    The math checks out. Dome turf should mean He misses left to right not high.
    Yeah but what about the Coriolis Effect? Do those throws also fall to back shoulder when throwing against the Earth’s rotation? /pretty deep purple/

https://twitter.com/Bison1660/status...720062977?s=20

If the #FCS loses top teams to the FBS in conference realignment what does
    @matt_larsen9
    think that means for the strength of the division as a whole and how it affects #NDSU?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I agree with you mostly here. I’ll quibble that it is speculative to say that we lose that game if Cam did not come in. Maybe, maybe not but there were at least 21 other Bison on the field who would have had something to say about that - plus subs and specials.

I saw what everyone else saw when Cam came in. It has created some interesting questions in my mind as I’m sure it has in many others. I’m just going to temper my enthusiasm for Cam as the answer right now based on a very small sample size. I choose to completely discount the spring season in this regard. So as far as I am concerned the only eval material for Cam is from the second half last weekend and it’s very, very good. But it is also very limited.

Can we consider the sample size for QP2 in this discussion?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Can we consider the sample size for QP2 in this discussion?
    Sure. You have the floor councilor…

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Sure. You have the floor councilor…

Thank you for yielding your time to me.

The sample size proves inaccurate passing by QP compared to Cam as well as a smaller play book. At least that’s what I see/feel.

I’ll yield to BAudit for the math, but I’m pretty confident in my position.

As a confirmation of my “see/feel”, I’ll reference people back to last Spring and Cam’s running ability that both people here and 1660 were mentioning. It’s there, and plenty good enough given what we otherwise have for talent on O and that him playing QB will allow us to utilize.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Thank you for yielding your time to me.

The sample size proves inaccurate passing by QP compared to Cam as well as a smaller play book. At least that’s what I see/feel.

I’ll yield to BAudit for the math, but I’m pretty confident in my position.

As a confirmation of my “see/feel”, I’ll reference people back to last Spring and Cam’s running ability that both people here and 1660 were mentioning. It’s there, and plenty good enough given what we otherwise have for talent on O and that him playing QB will allow us to utilize.
    Yeah I agree with you. I just want to see a little more Cam and in a second context to validate these observations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Matt what do you do with all those unused timeouts?

Lardsin must go!

What's it like to get out coached by a drunk hobo?

Lardsin must go!