Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

Enough protecting the coaches with the Bison media and 1660. Ask some real questions.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

And don't give me the spoiled fan base crap either this schedule is a joke and so is the football betting played in Fargo.

Lardsin must go!

Default Re: Fargo media needs to grow a pair and ask these coaches some real questions

I have one that nobody dares ask:

Reporter: What's your favorite musical?
    Coach: <insert answer>
    Reporter: Wrong! It's BRIGADOON!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The WDAY sideline reporter DID ask Entz who would start next week immediately after the game ... (gusty) ... and Entz politely to her to go to Hell with the question.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    The WDAY sideline reporter DID ask Entz who would start next week immediately after the game ... (gusty) ... and Entz politely to her to go to Hell with the question.
    Stupid question, I thought he went easy on her considering how dumb it was.
    10 seconds after the game, and I'm sure he knows who will start...that is a question better asked during the presser on Monday. Even then, he wouldn't answer it, but to ask right after the game is just rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    10 seconds after the game, and I'm sure he knows who will start...that is a question better asked during the presser on Monday. Even then, he wouldn't answer it, but to ask right after the game is just rookie.
    Um, well, she IS a rookie after all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Literally any reporter worth a damn would have asked about the QB situation
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

I think we're seeing the effects of how NDSU football/athletics is the clear #1 sports attraction in Fargo and it makes the media (not just 1660) afraid to butt heads with the NDSU football talking heads because they're worried they'll get frozen out if they ruffle too many feathers. I recall reading similar things about most P5 college towns being in non-professional sports cities and the media uses kid gloves because of it with those P5 college programs because they've got nothing else to fall back on. For instance, you won't see sports media in Tuscaloosa hammering the Tide like the sports media in the Twin Cities hammers the Goophers.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I think we're seeing the effects of how NDSU football/athletics is the clear #1 sports attraction in Fargo and it makes the media (not just 1660) afraid to butt heads with the NDSU football talking heads because they're worried they'll get frozen out if they ruffle too many feathers. I recall reading similar things about most P5 college towns being in non-professional sports cities and the media uses kid gloves because of it with those P5 college programs because they've got nothing else to fall back on. For instance, you won't see sports media in Tuscaloosa hammering the Tide like the sports media in the Twin Cities hammers the Goophers.
    I was thinking the same thing until I heard Andy Rieckhoff do an entire segment on the pregame show about how we meed to move up

Now if that's what the AD wants, then I could be wrong. But of they do, they are doing a poor job of communicating it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Literally any reporter worth a damn would have asked about the QB situation
    They would have done it with more sophistication and intelligence, as opposed to, Is Cam the starter next week?