Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Missouri State

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Missouri State

27-10 Bison.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I'll be watching to see if we put a spy on Shelley early and who it will be. Any word on Kazor and Luepke for this game?
    We learned early in EW game last Spring that Barriere really wasn’t much of a runner and didn’t like contact. He used his legs to extend passing plays, not to run/be a real run threat. I’m not sure on Shelley, but I hope we figure out early whether he is actually a run threat. If so, spy, if not, full coverage and get after him with the D-line.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I tied up pretty much all my bag on one FBS game today in part so I wouldn't be tempted to bet on this game. The only line that would have interested me was the over on QB runs on 3rd down.

Bison: 17
    Misery: Loves company.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We learned early in EW game last Spring that Barriere really wasn’t much of a runner and didn’t like contact. He used his legs to extend passing plays, not to run/be a real run threat. I’m not sure on Shelley, but I hope we figure out early whether he is actually a run threat. If so, spy, if not, full coverage and get after him with the D-line.
    Do u ever watch the game in full pads/helmet? If so do u drink the beer with a straw?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

From the highlights I’ve seen he at least likes running. Not sure if he loves contact, but he’s fast as shit, made USDs defense look silly, brought the lumber into a couple hits against safeties.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

I’m thinking this is a game where our offense opens up. Microwave State starts out slow usually and then gets going in the second half. Would be great for our offense to use some creativity, get us a couple score lead and make MSU play catch-up.

I think we win by a couple of touchdowns, maybe a 28-13 flavor game.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    From the highlights I’ve seen he at least likes running. Not sure if he loves contact, but he’s fast as shit, made USDs defense look silly, brought the lumber into a couple hits against safeties.
    Yep—just watched some highlights. Shelley is definitely much more of an actual run threat than Barriere was/is. Need a great day from our corners so we can sneak safety into outside run lanes. Also maybe we’ll see nickel and dime personnel, but stay in base D look/packages, just so we have more speed and agility on the field.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Do u ever watch the game in full pads/helmet? If so do u drink the beer with a straw?
    I’m not a beer drinker.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Shelley has 242 rushing yards in 6 games. A hair over 3 yds per carry.

Bison 20-17

Quote Originally Posted by Uffda View Post
    Shelley has 242 rushing yards in 6 games. A hair over 3 yds per carry.

Bison 20-17
    Gotcha, but that may include negative sack yardage and “attempts”. Looks like he’s capable of running, and a bit elusive. We’ll need to be capable of adjusting depending on what MSU’s O game plan is.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO