Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Quincy Patterson vs Easton Stick (2016)

Default Re: Quincy Patterson vs Easton Stick (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Easton had the fastest 3 cone at the NFL Combine by a QB in a decade
    And he would dust QP in your favorite 40-yard dash.

Your retort will likely be that QP is bigger and runs harder. Mine will be that ES’s speed and agility allowed him to avoid unnecessary contact.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And he would dust QP in your favorite 40-yard dash.

Your retort will likely be that QP is bigger and runs harder. Mine will be that ES’s speed and agility allowed him to avoid unnecessary contact.
    My retort is Quincy had a way better arm and better height than Easton. But if you go back to the old days, QP would be a Bentrim style runner while Stick was more of a Simdorn style runner.

4.77 Carson Wentz NFL Combine
    4.62 Easton Stick NFL combine
    4.58 Bruce Anderson NFL Pro Day

So yeah not a fair comparison since he's approaching Bruce Anderson Speed, but we haven't seen Quincy caught from behind yet either so he's fast enough. Also Easton is short at 6-1, that hasn't helped his NFL career. He had 3 balls batted down at the LOS in the preseason game vs Trey.

But we've also seen a UND player hit QP square with their helmet and then have to leave the game due to a neck injury. We've also seen an All American DT sack him unblocked and he just bounced off him while he ran for a 1st down.

Point is QP is very fast, strong and athletic. That's why he's our leading rusher

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I think QP II is one of those guys who is moving faster than it appears from a distance.

I recall the first time I sat in the first row at an NHL game. Holy shit those guys are moving fast!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No comparison. I'll take Sophomore Easton every day and twice on Saturday.

Fucking CLUTCH.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    No comparison. I'll take Sophomore Easton every day and twice on Saturday.

Fucking CLUTCH.
    Your missing the entire point. They are illustrating that 6 games into his 1st year starting, Easton wasn't the same player he ended up being. People weren't saying that after we lost to James Madison in the semis. They weren't saying that after he lost to SDSU at home

But it's not fair to compare QP to a guy we know little it up his Jr and Sr seasons. QP hasnt written his history yet

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

My retort is Quincy had a way better arm than Easton. But if you go back to the old days, QP would be a Bentrim style runner while Stick was more of a Simdorn style runner.

4.77 Carson Wentz NFL Combine
    4.62 Easton Stick NFL combine
    4.58 Bruce Anderson NFL Pro Day

So yeah not a fair comparison since he's approaching Bruce Anderson Speed, but we haven't seen Quincy caught from behind yet either so he's fast enough. Also Easton is short at 6-1, that hasn't helped his NFL career

But we've also seen a UND player hit QP square with their helmet and then have to leave the game due to a neck injury. We've also seen an All American DT sack him unblocked and he just bounced off him while he ran for a 1st down.

Point is QP is very fast, strong and athletic. That's why he's our leading rusher
    He’s our leading rusher because he’s had the most carries and Luepke hasn’t been used enough. Luepke would dust QP in 40 as well.

Also, lots of talk about how deep our RB CORE is. I’m not convinced any are considered a major threat by other teams other than Luepke straight up and Bussey for the home run. Even the Beat Writer for MIS STATE said they weren’t overly concerned with NDSU offense this year.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Your missing the entire point. They are illustrating that 6 games into his 1st year starting, Easton wasn't the same player he ended up being. People weren't saying that after we lost to James Madison in the semis. They weren't saying that after he lost to SDSU at home

But it's not fair to compare QP to a guy we know little it up his Jr and Sr seasons. QP hasnt written his history yet
    Compare QP2 vs Stick through 6 starts and tell me I'm wrong.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

What was Easton's success rate on 3rd downs in his first 6 games?

If the third down play didn't work did they run the same play again unsuccessfully on 4th down too with Easton?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post

If the third down play didn't work did they run the same play again unsuccessfully on 4th down too with Easton?
    You’re on Meth ... and it’s working.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post

C'mon man you're making me long for the days of Polasek

I've blamed Roehl more than anyone. That's something we all agree on