Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Quincy Patterson vs Easton Stick (2016)

Default Re: Quincy Patterson vs Easton Stick (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I agree it's not weak, it's just not a rocket. But some of those out patterns are pretty scary.
    That's where it's noticable. Haven't seen an out to the field with enough zip yet to make me comfortable with him throwing that route.

And exactly, not weak, just not a rocket to pretend it is Wentz, Lance, or even Stick level. Adjust the play calling and he could be a baller in college.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Or just fucking play Payton who has the best of both and just needs the reps to put it all together.
    Patience. The calved one will rule all one day.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Patience. The calved one will rule all one day.
    Hell leave for the nfl early anyway the red shirt means nothing bro
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I agree it's not weak, it's just not a rocket. But some of those out patterns are pretty scary.
    I think he needs to commit earlier on those throws. By the time he decides to thrown the DB is making his move. Needs better timing.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I think he needs to commit earlier on those throws. By the time he decides to thrown the DB is making his move. Needs better timing.
    Nope. Lacks velocity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Hell leave for the nfl early anyway the red shirt means nothing bro
    I will yearly sacrifice a fatted calf to your silly sky tyrant to prevent this.

True but here's a throw be can't make
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RossUglem...57713480781837

This was thrown from the 33 to the 12 from right hash to left and Watson still had to slow down. That's 55 yards plus the hash marks are what, 40 feet apart?

The only way Cam makes that throw is a 2 or 3 step bomb or else it's 50/50 ball. (Which yesterday he would have won)

The flip side is QP2 isn't ready for some of the easier passes that Cam could make in his sleep

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

True but here's a throw be can't make
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RossUglem...57713480781837

This was thrown from the 33 to the 12 from right hash to left and Watson still had to slow down. That's 55 yards plus the hash marks are what, 40 feet apart?

The only way Cam makes that throw is a 2 or 3 step bomb or else it's 50/50 ball. (Which yesterday he would have won)

The flip side is QP2 isn't ready for some of the easier passes that Cam could make in his sleep
    How do you know he cant make that throw?

If not what makes you think he wont be able to make that throw in the future?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

What I do love about Cam is you can just feel the determination oozing out of him. Can tell the kid puts 100% of himself into winning. Not saying others don't, but it radiates off him when he speaks.

That and his Steve Walker impression is spot on.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Weak arm? I dont get it. Those two TD passes looked pretty damn good.
    Yeah he's no Wentz but he has plenty of arm to run our offense.