Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Quincy Patterson vs Easton Stick (2016)

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Quincy Patterson vs Easton Stick (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Let me put this into simple terms.

VT Offense = French
    Bison Offense = 1st grade flash cards

QP2 has 2 years experience in French and 1/2 year in 1st grade offense

Cam Miller has 1 and 1/2 years in 1st grade offense

The fact QP2 knew French doesn't help him with 1st grade. Also Cam Miller was raised by a 1st grade teacher (football coach) and knows a little about 1st grade but it's not his language

Also Cam Miller played the entire SDSU Game, Eastern Washington and Sam Houston. Plus he had 7 games and a full camp to get ready
    Fixed your post.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    So do we think TR play calling or lack there of had anything to do with QP2 ability or lack there of i.e. TR calling games based on what QP2 can handle..

If so does that mean TR is off the hook?
    Based only on yesterday that’s exactly what I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don’t know the right answer with the qb situation. Patterson is a better athlete but Cam gave playmakers a chance to make plays. My hunch on QP is he is just inaccurate and that isn’t going to change. He doesn’t look like a natural qb to me. I hope Cam gets another game. I do think Cole is the best talent on the roster but he probably isn’t ready to throw in. The offense is just going to be painful to watch in spurts this year…like entire game spurts

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Fixed your post.
    That made me belly laugh! 🤣
    Technically our offense is pro style but Tyler Roehl has turned it into this

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Let me put this into simple terms.

VT Offense = French
    Bison Offense = German

QP2 has 2 years experience in French and 1/2 year in German

Cam Miller has 1 and 1/2 years in German

The fact QP2 knew French doesn't help him with German. The fact he is few years older doesn't make learning German easier or harder Also Cam Miller was raised by a foreign language teacher (football coach) and knows a little about German but it's not his language

But you slipped in some more mis info
    Cam Miller played the entire SDSU Game, Eastern Washington and Sam Houston. Plus he had 7 games and a full camp to get ready
    Lol yes the Bison offense is so complicated. Jesus. Quit digging. This is embarrassing. Kid can't throw a good ball. He's done.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Based only on yesterday that’s exactly what I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me too. In full disclosure, I did not have an issue with how TR called the un_ game. But, have scratched my head a time or 2 wondering where the middle range game has been. The more games we watch the more I lean towards TR isn't going there cuz QP cant consistently make the throws.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I don’t know the right answer with the qb situation. Patterson is a better athlete but Cam gave playmakers a chance to make plays. My hunch on QP is he is just inaccurate and that isn’t going to change. He doesn’t look like a natural qb to me. I hope Cam gets another game. I do think Cole is the best talent on the roster but he probably isn’t ready to throw in. The offense is just going to be painful to watch in spurts this year…like entire game spurts
    Our O will be significantly better with Cam at QB. He knows what he is doing, understands the schemes and throws true, catchable balls.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Our O will be significantly better with Cam at QB. He knows what he is doing, understands the schemes and throws true, catchable balls.
    If he shows he knows when to take off and get 5 then we got something

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Agree 100%. Offense was on a completely different level of execution with Cam Miller in the game.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    If he shows he knows when to take off and get 5 then we got something
    He will. We saw some of it in the otherwise fucked up Spring season. People just have to remember some of his very athletic/instinctive runs.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.