Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Quincy Patterson vs Easton Stick (2016)

Default Re: Quincy Patterson vs Easton Stick (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    He can also only hit the broad side of a barn if it’s 55 yards or more away.

No idea why we didn’t just throw it down field every other play with him. Might have opened up the run as well.
    Cam taking over as a starter will only complicate the eventual take over by our savior with the gilded calves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    He can also only hit the broad side of a barn if it’s 55 yards or more away.

No idea why we didn’t just throw it down field every other play with him. Might have opened up the run as well.
    Because opposing teams blitzed them to death so he didn't have time to take shots. The opposing DCs had it pretty well figured out with Quincy... blitz-blitz-blitz because he doesn't have the accuracy to beat the blitz with short quick passes at least not consistently and especially when the field gets compressed in the redzone.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Age has nothing to do with experience in a system dude. It's like learning a new language from day 1. It takes a year minimum with team practice reps
    Lol my notifications tell me I need to take it easy on you. The knockout is complete.

Have a good night my guy. There is no difference between a college freshman and a senior who had played a game at Notre Dame. You are absolutely right. QPII is destined to be a first round pick. Lol Jesus.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Cam lacks arm strength and is average at best as a run threat.

Quincy lacks pocket awareness and anticipation and has trouble finding receivers after his first read and lacks mid and short range accuracy.
    With both QBs needing to develop their skills, were 7-0 and ranked either 2 or 3 this week. But ByeDoucheBusiness doesn't care about winning

The difference is QP2s shortcomings are developable skills. Being undersized is not

Cole Payton is the compete package but we can't rush him

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Lol my notifications tell me I need to take it easy on you. The knockout is complete.

Have a good night my guy. There is no difference between a college freshman and a senior who had played a game at Notre Dame. You are absolutely right. QPII is destined to be a first round pick. Lol Jesus.
    You still haven't answered my question.

Why is it that Cam Miller looks great when he was hideous in May and scored 0 offense TDs vs Sam Houston? (Hint: He's in his 2nd year and is expanding his skills of the offense)

Also Cam grew up with a legendary High School football coach of a dad, so he clearly has more football knowledge than a typical redshirt freshman

And who said QP2 would be a 1st round pick? I said a year from now if he progresses he could get NFL looks.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Age has nothing to do with experience in a system dude. It's like learning a new language from day 1. It takes a year minimum with team practice reps
    Not true.........
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

You still haven't answered my question.

Why is it that Cam Miller looks great when he was hideous in May and scored 0 offense TDs vs Sam Houston? (Hint: He's in his 2nd year and is expanding his skills of the offense)

Also Cam grew up with a legendary High School football coach of a dad, so he clearly has more football knowledge than a typical redshirt freshman

And who said QP2 would be a 1st round pick? I said a year from now if he progresses he could get NFL looks.
    You are comparing a freshman kid who was in his first start....against the eventual national champion...to a senior.

Think about that for literally 3 seconds and get back to me. QP ain't getting looks. He's getting benched at the FCS level because he isn't good enough. He conpletes like half his passes. Against dogshit competition relative to the team he plays on. This isn't difficult.
    College of Business Alumnus

You are comparing a freshman kid who was in his first start....against the eventual national champion...to a senior.

Think about that for literally 3 seconds and get back to me. QP ain't getting looks. He's getting benched at the FCS level because he isn't good enough. He conpletes like half his passes. Against dogshit competition relative to the team he plays on. This isn't difficult.
    So do we think TR play calling or lack there of had anything to do with QP2 ability or lack there of i.e. TR calling games based on what QP2 can handle..

If so does that mean TR is off the hook?

Let me put this into simple terms.

VT Offense = French
    Bison Offense = German

QP2 has 2 years experience in French and 1/2 year in German

Cam Miller has 1 and 1/2 years in German

The fact QP2 knew French doesn't help him with German. The fact he is few years older doesn't make learning German easier or harder Also Cam Miller was raised by a foreign language teacher (football coach) and knows a little about German but it's not his language

But you slipped in some more mis info
    Cam Miller played the entire SDSU Game, Eastern Washington and Sam Houston. Plus he had 7 games and a full camp to get ready

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The NFL speaks Latin and Payton is fluent