Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Quincy Patterson vs Easton Stick (2016)

Default Re: Quincy Patterson vs Easton Stick (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Wimbush was only 6-0, and redshirted and played in 60 games at safety, right corner, nickel and special trams. He wasn't a super playmaker but he was a solid player and part of 3 national championship defenses. He just wasn't a #1 shutdown corner

I know your really The Big UND behind a moniker
    Uhhhhh no... Brandon Wimbush was a dogshit bluechip quarterback at Notre Dame who lost his job to a generic 3 star guy with a noodle arm.

Are you drunk?

I think the big und actually played football in college... I've met a few of the guys on the board and I think they'd be the first to tell you I belong nowhere near a college football field. If CAS or PL sneezed they'd knock me over.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Uhhhhh no... Brandon Wimbush was a dogshit bluechip quarterback at Notre Dame who lost his job to a generic 3 star guy with a noodle arm.

Are you drunk?
    I have no idea who Brandon Wimbush is. I don't follow Notre Dame.

I had to Google him and he spent 4 years and Notre Dame and then his last year he went to UCF. Don't see a comparison since QP3 has 3 years of eligibility here.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I have no idea who Brandon Wimbush is. I don't follow Notre Dame.

I had to Google him and he spent 4 years and Notre Dame and then his last year he went to UCF. Don't see a comparison since QP has 3 years of eligibility here.
    Yeah...you have no idea because his career was a a flop and he got benched for somebody who could throw the ball.

Dude...I mean this nicely, QP is not a good quarterback. He sucked at Tech...which is why he left. He got a second shot in Fargo, and still isn't good.

You don't see a comparison between two 4-star recruits who are both big fellas who can run and occasionally throw a nice deep ball but suck at literally everything else who transfer and lose their job to a younger, generic 6 foot guy?

Uh huh. Lol. Jesus. QP could have ten years of eligibility. Hes a grown ass man who isn't good enough to play QB at NDSU. That ain't gonna change on his 23rd or 24th birthday.

Yeah...you have no idea because his career was a a flop and he got benched for somebody who could throw the ball.

Dude...I mean this nicely, QP is not a good quarterback. He sucked at Tech...which is why he left. He got a second shot in Fargo, and still isn't good.

You don't see a comparison between two 4-star recruits who are both big fellas who can run and occasionally throw a nice deep ball but suck at literally everything else who transfer and lose their job to a younger, generic 6 foot guy?

Uh huh. Lol. Jesus. QP could have ten years of eligibility. Hes a grown ass man who isn't good enough to play QB at NDSU. That ain't gonna change on his 23rd or 24th birthday.
    First he didn't lose his job. He injured his throwing shoulder during the game. He has never lost a game as a starter and at times has been the best player on the team. Others he looked like Zeb Noland. He has less experience than Cam Miller had in our offense the same time last year.

And Cam isn't a basic 6 foot QB. He's 6-1 and was a 3 star recruit which technically makes him our highest rated recruit ever

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

First he didn't lose his job. He injured his throwing shoulder during the game. He has never lost a game as a starter and at times has been the best player on the team. Others he looked like Zeb Noland. He has less experience than Cam Miller had in our offense the same time last year.

And Cam isn't a basic 6 foot QB. He's 6-1 and was a 3 star recruit which technically makes him our highest rated recruit ever
    "Hurt"...what was his excuse for being mediocre the other 5 or 6 games?

"Hes not 6 foot, he's 6' 1"...lol this is funny.

Ladies and the gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.

"Hurt"...what was his excuse for being mediocre the other 5 or 6 games?

"Hes not 6 foot, he's 6' 1"...lol this is funny.

Ladies and the gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.
    You mean the first 6 games we went undefeated and he lead the team in rushing yards and rushing TDs?

Cam only completed 50.8% of his passes last year and QP played sooner than he did. Fast forward a year and he looks pretty damn good

It's gonna take time for any QB to get to where we want to be. We were left in a shitty situation when Trey was drafted

You mean the first 6 games we went undefeated and he lead the team in rushing yards and rushing TDs?

Cam only completed 50.8% of his passes last year and QP played sooner than he did. Fast forward a year and he looks pretty damn good

It's gonna take time for any QB to get to where we want to be. We were left in a shitty situation when Trey was drafted
    Uhhhh are you honestly pulling the "hey we didn't lose a game he started" card?

And comparing a senior in college/P5 guy to a *checks notes* college freshman who wasn't a starting quarterback?

Lmaooo I literally can't anymore. This is comical.

"Oh our senior quarterback completes roughly the same amount of passes as our backup qb did as a true freshman...he's a stud!" Lmaooooooooooo

Uhhhh are you honestly pulling the "hey we didn't lose a game he started" card?

And comparing a senior in college/P5 guy to a *checks notes* college freshman who wasn't a starting quarterback?

Lmaooo I literally can't anymore. This is comical.

"Oh our senior quarterback completes roughly the same amount of passes as our backup qb did as a true freshman...he's a stud!" Lmaooooooooooo
    Age has nothing to do with experience in a system dude. It's like learning a new language from day 1. It takes a year minimum with team practice reps

Age has nothing to do with experience in a system dude. It's like learning a new language from day 1. It takes a year minimum with team practice reps
    Cam lacks arm strength and is average at best as a run threat.

Quincy lacks pocket awareness and anticipation and has trouble finding receivers after his first read and lacks mid and short range accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Cam lacks arm strength and is average at best as a run threat.

Quincy lacks pocket awareness and anticipation and has trouble finding receivers after his first read and lack mid and short range accuracy.
    He can also only hit the broad side of a barn if it’s 55 yards or more away.

No idea why we didn’t just throw it down field every other play with him. Might have opened up the run as well.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes