Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Quincy Patterson vs Easton Stick (2016)

Default Re: Quincy Patterson vs Easton Stick (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I really doubt that.

But I bet u see them both on the feild at the same time. Delta
    I demand Delta with QP, Cam, Payton and The Bus.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Cams arm is plenty good to play QB in college. Remember Steve Walker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Steve Walker is the definition of a gomer. But dude fucked hard at football. Always chuckle when I see his weird pigeon toe walk around DT. Love him forever. Brought back the days my dad told me about. When I was growing up...ndsu was average. Steve Walker gave a glimpse at what we could do. Forever grateful to him for that.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Cams arm is plenty good to play QB in college. Remember Steve Walker.

I agree, just don't think he can make the NFL 15 yard outs to the field. Play caller should understand that too.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Agreed—do not slipt series. Run out O as it should be, but keep QP as an alternative option in certain/defined situations. Heck, similar to how we have been using him as starter. Plus, he does have at least the threat of throwing if we need that in the situation.

We may come out if this QB switch better on O than we were before if TR/Entz play it out correctly.
    Given the accuracy of his deep ball it could be a great mix of options once they start selling out on the run as well.

I like it, CAS but it's far too rational to actually make it through the TR play book. We're going to have to file this one away until lakes coup d'etat is complete and I am installed as Offensive Coordinator.

When I have this thought I get a little vomit in my throat, but it feels like we should rotate both QBs in during a game.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    When I have this thought I get a little vomit in my throat, but it feels like we should rotate both QBs in during a game.
    Or just fucking play Payton who has the best of both and just needs the reps to put it all together.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Yes, don't get where all the weak arm talk comes from. He threw some balls in the spring with a lot of zip on them.
    Weak arm? I dont get it. Those two TD passes looked pretty damn good.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    His arm is fine. We are spoiled with Wentz Lance cannons.

Kid looks like the has all the arm needed at this level. He overthrew Watson on a 9 route.... normally that's hard to do yeah?

Hes better than QP. I'm gonna kick this dead horse until HerdBot admits he's an idiot
    College of Business Alumnus

I agree it's not weak, it's just not a rocket. But some of those out patterns are pretty scary.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com