Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Game 7 Preview: Missouri State

Default Re: 2021 Game 7: Missouri State

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    JJ watt, Tyler Lockett, David Johnson. Without even turning my brain on. All lost to ndsu.
    ... Antonio Brown

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    ... Antonio Brown
    George Kittle, CJ Beathard, Desmond King, Jaleel Johnson (ya he kinda sucked with the Vikes), isn’t Kstate o-lineman NFL balling too?

JJ watt, Tyler Lockett, David Johnson. Without even turning my brain on. All lost to ndsu.
    George Kittle, Shaq Barrett, Cooper Kupp, Antonio Brown, Jeremy Chinn, Desmond King, Kendrick Bourne

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    ... Antonio Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    George Kittle, CJ Beathard, Desmond King, Jaleel Johnson (ya he kinda sucked with the Vikes), isn’t Kstate o-lineman NFL balling too?
    Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    George Kittle, Shaq Barrett, Cooper Kupp, Antonio Brown, Jeremy Chinn, Desmond King, Kendrick Bourne
    Remember the Brian Bell.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Remember the Brian Bell.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU must put more players in the NFL than most FCS teams due to culture and not talent.

I'd wager that more players on the NDSU roster now reach the NFL than Missouri State.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    NDSU must put more players in the NFL than most FCS teams due to culture and not talent.

I'd wager that more players on the NDSU roster now reach the NFL than Missouri State.
    Refer to our discussion about Billy Turner on here the last few days. What Rogers is describing is culture.
    Every pro Bison has received praise for how they go about the business of football. Yes, talent is required, but it’s nothing without the culture of hard work and preparation
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Refer to our discussion about Billy Turner on here the last few days. What Rogers is describing is culture.
    Every pro Bison has received praise for how they go about the business of football. Yes, talent is required, but it’s nothing without the culture of hard work and preparation
    Was tongue in cheek, players leave NDSU with their natural talent along with the culture and work ethic that is desired by professional teams. Culture alone doesn't get a player to the NFL

So when someone comes to this board and preaches "athletes beats culture" it's easy to point to the successes NDSU has had in the NFL to show how ridiculous that statement is.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post

The Fall 2021 roster? That's a tough one. I think it is pretty close. That is a testament to the great work of Petrino and his great coaching staff than anything else. NDSU will continual to send tons of guys to the next level and as long as Petrino is in Springfield, he will massively upgrade our talent level as well. This is going to be a huge game for us on Saturday. It's pretty rare in the Ozarks this time of year when we aren't talking about men's and women's college basketball but there is buzz about football in late October and it's an amazing feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by StecMSU View Post
    The Fall 2021 roster? That's a tough one. I think it is pretty close. That is a testament to the great work of Petrino and his great coaching staff than anything else. NDSU will continual to send tons of guys to the next level and as long as Petrino is in Springfield, he will massively upgrade our talent level as well. This is going to be a huge game for us on Saturday. It's pretty rare in the Ozarks this time of year when we aren't talking about men's and women's college basketball but there is buzz about football in late October and it's an amazing feeling.
    Come back in 4 years and lets see where this ends up (I'll still be around here, I'm sure)