Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Game 7 Preview: Missouri State

Default Re: 2021 Game 7 Preview: Missouri State

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Says the guy who lost in the semi-finals last year because of predictive playcalling.
    And just to be totally clear here, you’ve got how many DIII natty’s as HC there skippy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    He said T-Roehl is doing just fine

Think about that for a minute
    Could mean he’s an idiot.

Or else you are.

I’m gonna ponder that….

Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    And just to be totally clear here, you’ve got how many DIII natty’s as HC there skippy?

Four.

(Ten characters)
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

If anyone thinks this offense is producing to their potential thay are crazy! Prove me wrong instead of defending medioctrity!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If entz meant what he said I have zero faith in him as a hc. Just like his line of break more tackles rbs! Hard with 9 in the box and they know the play. How can red zone offense be better? Score more touchdowns! Sounds like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    Someone finally asked Entz about our predictive Offensive play calling in the presser today. He said, he's happy with the offense and anyone is questioning winners that they probably aren't winners themselves.
    Well the FCS is garbage

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    If entz meant what he said I have zero faith in him as a hc. Just like his line of break more tackles rbs! Hard with 9 in the box and they know the play. How can red zone offense be better? Score more touchdowns! Sounds like an idiot.
    Quoted for truth.

Bwahaha. Entz just threw the ball in the fourth quarter with the lead on Bisonville and everyone is loosing their mind like Albany's HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    These latest quotes from Entz confirmed some of my doubts about him. At this point he better start doing better with all the talent the Bison have at the FCS level. That has more to do with many years of success before he got here. Time to start playing to win versus playing not to lose. This offense needs to get into a rythem and execute better! The Missouri State game is a trap game and with the way things are going the Bunnies will beat the Bison by 2 TDs.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    These latest quotes from Entz confirmed some of my doubts about him. At this point he better start doing better with all the talent the Bison have at the FCS level. That has more to do with many years of success before he got here. Time to start playing to win versus playing not to lose. This offense needs to get into a rythem and execute better! The Missouri State game is a trap game and with the way things are going the Bunnies will beat the Bison by 2 TDs.
    It was the least amount of points anyone has scored against a depleted Ill State this year, and they’ve played a couple of baaaad teams. Too lazy, but I think our average drive start was at like the 40 yard line. 20 points is unacceptable for the offense.

Coaches should take accountability, QP should take accountability and absolutely everyone should be thanking David Braun and the defense for that not being a needless dog fight against a bad team
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*