Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: 2021 Game 7 Preview: Missouri State

Default Re: 2021 Game 7: Missouri State

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Missouri State looks like a good team this year. I just watched the highlights of the Oklahoma State game and even though they fell behind quickly, they settled in and starting scoring some field goals, while holding OSU down. After a bonehead play by OSU on a kickoff, MSU actually had a chance to score and tie the game late in the 4th....a 4th and 14 pass was just high for the receiver.

I'm pretty impressed, not just with the outcome, but the ability to handle the early adversity and come back in the game.
    The Mullet got outcoached by Petrino. We were so close. Hopefully our energy level from that game can TRANSFER to Fargo for tomorrow's game.

Another fantastic hype video by Scott Anderson and NDSU's video team:

Only thing that would've made it better would've been a little Tim Brewster sound: https://youtu.be/YIwcaNCc9Qo?t=260

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Another fantastic hype video by Scott Anderson and NDSU's video team:

Only thing that would've made it better would've been a little Tim Brewster sound: https://youtu.be/YIwcaNCc9Qo?t=260
    This guy is good at his job.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    This guy is good at his job.
    Everyone with kids knows going through the Forrest is stumble tip. Tip toe is in the cave. Idiots

Jk this is great

Default Re: 2021 Game 7 Preview: Missouri State

Default Re: 2021 Game 7 Preview: Missouri State

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I think you're taking the FCS is garbage comments to mean every team in the FCS is garbage. The commentary is more about the decision making in the FCS as a whole. The race to mediocrity at every turn and the fact that the number of actual quality programs can be counted on one hand.

FCS is sinking doesn't mean everyone and everything sucks but enough of it does that the few good ones can no longer keep it a float as a respectable level of football.
    The Fcs is pretty bad outside the top 7-8 teams and most of the MVFC

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    I would like to see a heavy dose of Lupke and Williams to start the game/1st half. If we are going to go with the wear down the defense option then why not let the biggest and hardest runners beat them up in the beginning and then let the faster shifty guys run away from them in the second half.
    I want Luepke fully healthy for the Bunnies. This is a big game, but we should be able to manage it without our Hit Man. Fresh legs for SDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Not for anti-boomers. They’d take down pics of Jeff Bentrim, Tony Satter, Chad Stark, etc.
    I don't know who owns archival footage of Bison football, but I sure hope that it gets preserved. We live in a "video or it didn't happen" era.