Thread: 2021 Game 7 Preview: Missouri State

Default Re: 2021 Game 7: Missouri State

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Some sort of leg injury.
    Hamstring.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Agreed he make a lot of plays, can extend plays with his legs. He's also been sacked 24 times in 6 games.
    Yep I had noticed that too. MSU is 5th worst in the country in sacks allowed, plus NDSU ranks 5th in the country in sacks per game (22 thru 6 games). Looking like 4 sacks is a given for Code Green, hopefully we can get an extra 1 or 2 (or 4 or 5).

Trap game.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Jason Shelley is probably the best QB the Bison will have faced so far this year. Need that D-line to keep it up and make life miserable for him next Saturday.
    their UCLA transfer WR is soo good
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Trap game.
    Last week was a trap game.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

so we're betting the under right?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    so we're betting the under right?
    How have the Bison been doing against the spread and the points this year?

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    How have the Bison been doing against the spread and the points this year?
    Head over to the gambling thread in the watering hole to see the pain and suffering.

We all lost our asses on -21.5 last week.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Misery State...where transfers go to die
    I remember Entz saying something after the game in the spring about how NDSU's freshmen were better than MSU's transfers. That quote has been posted all over the MSU lockerroom this week. I am not joking--I heard from one of the quality control coach's friends. Really dumb to hand out motivation like that but I guess the brains of the program live in Laramie and Manhattan now. Entz is like a knockoff version of Mike McCarthy.

I hope that Saturday is the day we finally get you all. It's been a long time coming. Don't think we are going to get too many chances until we are in another conference so I am very excited to get the W. I love all of the disrespect from the NDSU coaching staff and the Fargo media. It's an absolute godsend. Petrino is going to be very diplomatic, very Belichick like this week with the media. Not going to do anything to poke the hornet's nest.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StecMSU View Post
    I remember Entz saying something after the game in the spring about how NDSU's freshmen were better than MSU's transfers. That quote has been posted all over the MSU lockerroom this week. I am not joking--I heard from one of the quality control coach's friends. Really dumb to hand out motivation like that but I guess the brains of the program live in Laramie and Manhattan now. Entz is like a knockoff version of Mike McCarthy.

I hope that Saturday is the day we finally get you all. It's been a long time coming. Don't think we are going to get too many chances until we are in another conference so I am very excited to get the W. I love all of the disrespect from the NDSU coaching staff and the Fargo media. It's an absolute godsend. Petrino is going to be very diplomatic, very Belichick like this week with the media. Not going to do anything to poke the hornet's nest.
    Such disrespect that a coach says his players are better than other players!

It's cute how much you think that matters.