Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ISU-R Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

Default Re: ISU-R Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    6 and 0!!!
    Yep, and I think what we’ve seen so far is what we have to accept as what we will see going forward. We are who/what we are. We’ll see if it’s good enough. I don’t think we are going to see anything different with O going forward. Our D and special teams are Natty-worthy, our O is clearly not. 2 out of 3 might be enough, but I doubt it.

My biggest complaint is that “the fix” on O is not that difficult. TR is keeping his job because, and only because, we have better players than our 6 opponents so far. Better players may carry the day, but I doubt it.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    QB run game isn't the problem. QB passing game is. Can't have those two picks.
    I wont fault him for this. The 1st was a laser thrown to the TE but the safety came from nowhere and made a play, had QP thrown a high rainbow pass like he usually does, it is a TD. The 2nd he threw that to Sproles with a some zip. It went through the hands of Sproles, Sproles should have caught it.

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Who bitches more NDSU after a win or the undies after they lose?
    We have seen this movie before with a previous OC, Tim Polasek. We know how this ends. Playoff time wheels are gonna come off the wagon very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    I wont fault him for this. The 1st was a laser thrown to the TE but the safety came from nowhere and made a play, had QP thrown a high rainbow pass like he usually does, it is a TD. The 2nd he threw that to Sproles with a some zip. It went through the hands of Sproles, Sproles should have caught it.
    Throw to Sproles was less than accurate. Also sailed plenty of balls 3 feet high. He's our guy, but is a work in progress. Hoping he continues to develop.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    1988 season. Darwin Rutledge for Berthold. (He was from Carpio but went to Berthold in HS.) They didn't call it wildcat, just "Snap it to Darwin and hit the other guys until you hear the whistle."
    I know Darwin. That’s two examples in over 30 years.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Bison are 6-0, pitching a no-hitter today and fans are restless.

My son and I went to the Longhorns game against Oklahoma State today and watched them choke in a game that they dominated for most of the game. I think I was more upset than most of the Texas fans.
    Insert something clever here...

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I know Darwin. That’s two examples in over 30 years.
    Playing against him was like Rocky Balboa trying to catch the chicken.
    Insert something clever here...

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yep, and I think what we’ve seen so far is what we have to accept as what we will see going forward. We are who/what we are. We’ll see if it’s good enough. I don’t think we are going to see anything different with O going forward. Our D and special teams are Natty-worthy, our O is clearly not. 2 out of 3 might be enough, but I doubt it.

My biggest complaint is that “the fix” on O is not that difficult. TR is keeping his job because, and only because, we have better players than our 6 opponents so far. Better players may carry the day, but I doubt it.
    Agree with all of this. With the success we have had this last decade NDSU has put themselves in a great position to attract recruits. We have more talent and depth than any FCS team in the country. It showed today in our defensive line play. Who were some of those guys?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Seriously, quincy should be playing under center a lot more.
    Maybe he’s farsighted without correction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The thing with the offense that bothers people in my opinion is that we are definitely underperforming with the talent that we have on that side of the ball. A lot of it is on the OC. Some falls on the individual players.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS