Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ISU-R Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

Default Re: ISU-R Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by DAS BISON View Post
    20 plus carries a game by Quarterback. Ok 9!man football coach. Great wildcat offense they be running.
    It's the QB we got this year. Better than last year

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    It's the QB we got this year. Better than last year
    Not bashing QP. I’m only saying it’s an awesome wildcat hybrid offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Qb run is fine. Calling it 50% of the time is not.
    This game we needed to be under center more with a fullback and a big running back. The start was awesome but our inability to adjust is what hurt us. When they crash the middle, you need the running back to bounce it outside.. The play action down the field should have been there all day since they were crashing the middle on 1st and 2nd down

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    This game we needed to be under center more with a fullback and a big running back. The start was awesome but our inability to adjust is what hurt us. When they crash the middle, you need the running back to bounce it outside.. The play action down the field should have been there since all day since they were crashing the middle on 1st and 2nd down
    Totally agree with your suggestion. This goes against OCs wildcat offense play call. Running QP as a running back who can marginally throw

Totally agree with your suggestion. This goes against OCs wildcat offense play call. Running QP as a running back who can marginally throw
    You need to run the QB but this was so often we became predictable. Our QB can throw but his strength is throwing it down field, not on 3rd and long timing routes across the middle. Play to his strengths. How about a roll out?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

1) Nothing against Sean he might be a wizard but when the color analyst is predicting plays it'd not a good thing. Unless it's Tony Romo (who is a wizard). In this case it's just because 50% of our snaps are QB power. Which against ISU-R is fine but eventually it will beat us.
    2) It would have beaten us vs JMU except Trey Lance is also a wizard.
    3) Which brings me to my wizardly prediction: when we lose this year, in the fucking playoffs, it will be to our own coaches not the other team.
    4) Defense looks good. I thought Cox was player of the game but I can see Eli getting it too he was running around like a young Kyle Emanuel. Another wizard who specializes in sack magic.
    5) Not the kind of sack magic ECE8HE specializes in.
    6) Price is electric why can't he run the jet sweeps.
    7) Why didn't we run a jet sweep?
    8) Oh right because QP can't do that and take the snap at the same time which would cause Roehl to encounter an error and shittyOC.exe will crash.
    9) I'm never betting on this team again but I'll abuse the shit on the under every game except SDSU.
    10) Kobe is not the answer at running back. Williams very well might be. But we'll never know because he rides the pine like ECHE8E in 8th grade.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

20 plus carries a game by Quarterback. Ok 9!man football coach. Great wildcat offense they be running.
    Don’t talk down on 9 man ball! Plus I don’t remember a team in 9 man that ran the QB like that ever. RB with 30 carries is nine man ball. With that being said, Hanson was guessing what our offense was going to do before they snapped it so obviously the defense could do it as well. Was pretty frustrating to listen to.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Don’t talk down on 9 man ball! Plus I don’t remember a team in 9 man that ran the QB like that ever. RB with 30 carries is nine man ball. With that being said, Hanson was guessing what our offense was going to do before they snapped it so obviously the defense could do it as well. Was pretty frustrating to listen to.
    LSU kid ran 36 times for like 285 today.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Defense: Is championship caliber
    Offense: hybrid wildcat in the works
    Season: a lot of meat grinder games with a loss in semi finals playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) Nothing against Sean he might be a wizard but when the color analyst is predicting plays it'd not a good thing. Unless it's Tony Romo (who is a wizard). In this case it's just because 50% of our snaps are QB power. Which against ISU-R is fine but eventually it will beat us.
    2) It would have beaten us vs JMU except Trey Lance is also a wizard.
    3) Which brings me to my wizardly prediction: when we lose this year, in the fucking playoffs, it will be to our own coaches not the other team.
    4) Defense looks good. I thought Cox was player of the game but I can see Eli getting it too he was running around like a young Kyle Emanuel. Another wizard who specializes in sack magic.
    5) Not the kind of sack magic ECE8HE specializes in.
    6) Price is electric why can't he run the jet sweeps.
    7) Why didn't we run a jet sweep?
    8) Oh right because QP can't do that and take the snap at the same time which would cause Roehl to encounter an error and shittyOC.exe will crash.
    9) I'm never betting on this team again but I'll abuse the shit on the under every game except SDSU.
    10) Kobe is not the answer at running back. Williams very well might be. But we'll never know because he rides the pine like ECHE8E in 8th grade.
    They end around and jet sweeps don't work when they run blitzed the entire game. It was either a run blitz or crashing the middle over and over. Just like UND did.

Do we no longer pull our Rams to get a running back outside with lead blockers? I really wanted to blow my brains out for most of the game