Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: TV for MBB and WBB

Default Re: TV for MBB and WBB

Hopefully this isn’t all that’s going to be on ESPN platforms, cuz that’s only 8 plus the game on Fox Sports

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...dule/_/id/2449
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Hopefully this isn’t all that’s going to be on ESPN platforms, cuz that’s only 8 plus the game on Fox Sports

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...dule/_/id/2449
    It's not, relax. UND, SDSU and UND I'm sure are all Midco broadcasts so all of their games automatically populate to ESPN+. The WDAY games will show up as the stream gets sent to ESPN. Same situation for the road games who's local providers stream to ESPN+. I think Denver might be the only one who's game I had to pay for their school stream for last year if I remember correctly. If you look at the gobison.com schedule all of the home games are shown on WDAY Extra which means they'll end up on ESPN+ as well from the sounds of it.

Dom Izzo tweeted that all games that WDAY produces will be available to stream at inforum.com. If you are a subscriber, there is no charge to watch the games. $5 a month if you are not a Forum subscriber.

533 In a row

So the game is on ESPN+ AND the WDAY Roku App. The Roku App is better since you get the pregame show

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

NDSU has to get these bigger teams like UNLV ARIZONA in front of fans on TV locally somehow to get them excited. ask for a Simulcast at least.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU has to get these bigger teams like UNLV ARIZONA in front of fans on TV locally somehow to get them excited. ask for a Simulcast at least.
    Agree----

Stream was streaky at best last night but at least i was able to WATCH the game----not like tonight